“You must stop if in the Reading Terminal!”
Review of Bassetts Ice Cream

Bassetts Ice Cream
Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 214 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Reviewed July 5, 2016

My family and I visited Bassetts a few weeks ago and I can still taste it. I played it safe and had plain old banana ice cream while my family experimented with fruit and nuts, etc. Although I thought it was a bit pricey for ice cream, it was very good. It was rich, creamy and you could taste the banana but it wasn't over powering. We would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (600)

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Bassetts icecream is definitely a "must not miss". It is very creamy and is surely a little bit of heaven. The dieters and the heart patients stay away

1  Thank vinsha
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

A Philly institution that needs a visit. If you get to Reading Terminal Market on the weekend you HAVE to stop...and wait, in line to get some of bassetts ice cream. It's hands down, one of the top ten of all time.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

I had to try it...just had to. It was a must do. We were not disappointed. I actually went the vanilla route and it was so very good, very creamy. My wife and kids all had the chocolate and it was great. It did not disappoint. The surprising thing to me was the options, they had a number of sundae, blizzard-like, milkshake and cone selections. If you are in the Terminal definitely a must stop...

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Visited this location with my family. We had a cup of ice cream. The small cup is overflowing and HUGE. The kids had milkshakes. Although, I was not expecting the milkshake to cost so much, it was, according to the kids, the BEST milkshake ever!!!! The milkshake are one size and very large. This is a must go to place while in Reading Terminal.

Date of visit: June 2016