“Just the best”

Bassetts Ice Cream
Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 214 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I made a point of stopping here on the morning of my departure. Even though I chose relatively bland flavors -- cinnamon, and French vanilla -- the ice-cream was first-class. I remember the fruit flavors as being excellent, but didn't have them now.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (639)

Reviewed June 13, 2016

The best ice cream I have had in a long time!! This is located inside Reading Terminal Market. We were in Philadelphia two days, and had ice cream there twice. I loved the mint chip, while the rest of the family loved the banana.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Came to this place after 4 years and I was hoping to find their special peanut butter and jelly ice cream but it was not available:'\
I had the raspberry truffle and it was so good. I love this place. It is a must for every visitor.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

There was a line for the ice cream, but well worth waiting in. The line moved quickly as the workers had their ice cream order taking and scooping skills finetuned to manage the line.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

pretty old establishment and has an amazing menu of ice creams. absolutely yummy.i had mango in cone and it was the best I ever had,

Date of visit: March 2016