“So good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The ice cream was so good we went everyday we were in Philly. Great flavor sand really nice staff who were very free with the samples.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a delicious ice cream cone just before leaving Philadelphia. The Gadzooks is delicious! Very creamy. A bit on the pricey side but it is in the terminal market.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Smooth creamy ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We made a pit stop at reading terminal to check out this Philly institution My family and I had been walking around touring and were hot and need of something We wanted ice cream. You can tell the place is good by the line and boy was there a line. It moved quickly. I had fresh and creamy rum raisin. My son had peanut swirl which he devoured. All the ice cream is homemade.

The service is speedy and polite.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

This ice cream place is about 15 minutes from where I live and it is, by far, one of the best places in the area. I almost always get either chocolate or raspberry and they are always a great choice. I definitely recommend Bassetts to anyone visit the area or living in the area that has not been there yet.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
“Impressive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My partner and I went to Reading Terminal to kill time before catching a flight to Florida. It was our first time there. He's difficult to impress and was hesitant at first when I suggested we try it but he got some rum raisin in a cone. They didn't have pistachio (my fave!) so I ordered a milkshake..?cant remember the flavor. He couldn't stop raving about the ice cream and my milkshake was so rich and creamy! Bassett's definitely lived up to the hype. This was a stand in the terminal and not a restaurant so it would be unfair for me to rate it as such. My only criticism was there was milk running done the side of my cup and the server made no attempt to clean it up before giving it to me. But we would definitely have it again. As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to place an order for delivery!

Visited June 2014