“ask for upstairs”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 18th street
Description: Our cuisine is Northern Italian, originating from family recipes handed down from generations of cooks and adapted by Vittorio Assaf and his team of professional chefs. Serafina's creative pastas and risottos come to life with the freshest locally grown produce and ingredients, while the delicious desserts and extensive wine list satisfy every craving. Our famous thin crust pizzas are made with 00 Italian flour, filtered water, extra virgen olive oil, sea salt from Sicily and are produced in ovens hand built with lava stone from Mount Vesuvius fueled with burning cherry-wood. The remarkable food combined with the lively atmosphere of each location has mass appeal.
toms river nj
“ask for upstairs”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food was good, the food came out very quickly. I am glad we sat upstairs the bottom floor was so crowded and noisy I wouldn't have wanted to eat there. For a city restaurant I thought the prices were very reasonable. I would go back again.....

• Visited November 2013

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Average fare”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ordered takeout and it was just average. Portions are good sized and there wasnt much of a wait so that was a plus.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Lovely!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I always passed by this pretty restaurant and my girlfriend always asked me to come here. One day I said why not and I haven't looked back! Service was impeccable and the food was scrumptious. Would go back again!

Visited September 2013
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great hidden place”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Being from the other end of the state we did not know where th eat in Philly. This is a hidden gem in Philly. Nice decor. Pleasant atmosphere. Good service. Food very good. Price reasonable.

When you are out of town and are not sure if a place is good or not do not fear with this place. They make you feel at home. Amore !!

• Visited September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Terrible service and rude staff”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We where seated quickly and it seemed like a nice place, boy where we wrong!! The server looked as though he would rather be anywhere else but here and his attitude was down right rude!! I have never experienced such poor service in all my years! If you want mediocre food and piss poor service then by all means eat at Serafina!

• Visited August 2013