Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Taste 4 Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Taste 4 Travel
from $50.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews italian market shop owners food tour come hungry chestnut hill east passyunk chef jackie great tour wealth of knowledge tours meats insider appreciation sites informative stops stories
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Jacquie was super informative and friendly making for a great tour! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for delicious deserts with a great tour guide.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Taste4TravelFoodTour, Owner at Taste 4 Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon

Chef Jacquie

Reviewed January 30, 2019

Jaqui is a true professional, an amazing host and a very charming, smart and funny guide! My Mom and I had a wonderful time touring the Italian Market, gaining history while tasting some of the finest foods in the area. Cant wait to embark on other tours with Jaqui and Taste 4 Travel!

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Taste4TravelFoodTour, Owner at Taste 4 Travel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

I’m so happy you had fun and that you were entertained by my culinary musings - LOL

Looking forward to seeing you on the food tour trail again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

This evening, I had the pleasure of joining Chef Jacqui on an international food tour of East Passyunk in Philly. Jacqui is so friendly and easygoing as well as knowledgeable about the must-see restaurants, dishes, and chefs. My belly is full and happy, I’m slightly tipsy from the beer and limoncello, and I have some goodies to take home too. My favorite part was that all of the businesses were owned by women. Bonus!

Date of experience: January 2019
Taste4TravelFoodTour, Owner at Taste 4 Travel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. I’m so happy you had fun! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2019

As someone who has spent extensive time in Italy I was unsure that this tour would be very informative, but it exceeded my expectations. Jacquie was a wealth of knowledge about both the Italian heritage in Philly and abroad. I appreciated her culinary expertise and learned a great deal about my own city.

Date of experience: December 2018
ChefJacquie, Owner at Taste 4 Travel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Hello Hollye!

Thanks so much for the great review - and I am so happy you enjoyed yourself on our food tour

Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon - maybe France?

Reviewed November 6, 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our evening with Chef Jacquie and Victoria! We enjoyed great Italian food, Malaysian food and capped it with a night cap and cannolies. A great time in Passyunk! Thanks.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ChefJacquie, Owner at Taste 4 Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Hello there!

Thanks you and I am thrilled you enjoyed our time together on the East Passyunk Avenue dinner tour. I loved that you ate with your hands at Sate Kampar...good sport! Next time you and your lovely wife are in town, please give us a call - we will visit another Philly neighborhood or possibly France...

Happy Thanksgiving

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Jacquie was friendly and very enthusiastic about guiding us through the Italian market. She explained alot about the neighborhood now and in the past . The store owners were extremely friendly and willing to take the time to tell a short history of the shop and what they were selling. And the food was DELICIOUS!

Date of experience: November 2018

Hello!

So happy you enjoyed our time together at the Italian Market -- thank you for the kind words. Until we meet again, have a Happy Thanksgiving!