“Don't eat breakfast here”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #901 of 4,466 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped before my flight Wednesday morning. I ordered scrambled eggs with bacon and potatoes. They were disgusting. Eggs were chopped fried and over cooked. Potatoes were not cooked. Bacon was reheated rubber. Didn't eat and asked for check. Heard manager say "tough", they were fine for three other people who ordered it. No offer to take off the bill. Didn't even talk to me. Don't eat breakfast here!

1  Thank Leo0823

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I barely had time to stop and get a bite to eat before my flight took off (do to heavy traffic and a very long TSA line).
I finally reached the Southwest Airline terminal E in the busy Philadelphia Airport and saw Cantina Laredo with veggie wraps ready to go; so I purchased one along with a bottle of water.
I really have no reason to go back to this airport, but just might make a connecting flight there so I could go back and purchase another veggie wrap. :)
The staff was very friendly - I nice extra bonus when a traveler is just a little stressed out by crowds.

1  Thank Latricia B
Reviewed April 22, 2014

PHL doesn't have a lot of good choices in the D and E gates, so I gave this one a try. The salsa was super salty, the chicken tacos carbón ONLY had chicken, nothing else. The vegetables accompanying the meal were super oily. And service was surprisingly slow.

1  Thank parkab0y
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've been to Cantina Laredo once before in Alabama and it was good, so I was excited to see this was an option at the Philadelphia airport when I had two hours before my flight. I ordered the chicken enchiladas with ranchera sauce and was surprised that the sauce came on the side and was very chunky with onions, bell peppers and tomatoes. Hardly any liquid, so I wouldn't really call it a sauce. The enchiladas came in two greasy tortillas with chicken inside. No cheese or anything else. Overall, they were very bland, even with the so-called sauce. I used the salsa to add flavor, but there was no kick to it. Very mild. The rice was okay, but the black beans were way too salty. Overall, a disappointing dining experience.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great service from bartender Eliza. Was stuck in Philly airport for several hours due to flight delay. Very good drinks and attentive service. Nice atmosphere, too!