“Fantastic stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Not sure what this Hilton learned that others have not, but they've clearly figured out something special. Having stayed there for a week on business I can say I rarely have experienced better, or more friendly service.

Keep up the great work!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. We have simply mastered the art of genuine customer service, and going above and beyond to make all of our guests feel at home. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at the Inn at Penn for four days during a conference for work and I could not have been more pleased. The staff was attentive and professional, the hotel rooms were outfitted with comfortable modern furnishings and linens were high quality and looked JUST as good as the pictures on the website. The rooms were very quiet and I was able to rest very well.

nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself, and that we could exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at the Inn at Penn for four days during a conference for work and I could not have been more pleased. The staff was attentive and professional, the hotel rooms were outfitted with modern, furnishings and linens were high quality and looked "just like the pictures on the website. The rooms were very quiet and I was able to rest very well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Phila, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This Hilton location exceeded my families expectations for the rate and service we received for our son's wedding event. The facilities and Staff were excellent. Made us feel very comfortable. The location was very convenient to get to many areas within the city.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for the great review! We do have a fantastic location to get to all that Philadelphia has to offer. We are happy to hear that the wedding was all that you had hoped for. Be sure to stay with us again soon.
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This up to date and comfortable, upscale, Hilton property is perfectly located in the University city section of Philly. Old world decor gives it a University Club feel but the rooms are completely up to date and very comfortable. The staff goes out of their way to assist and the friendly attitude starts at valet parking and extends to the staff you pass in the hall. From the hotel, it is only a block to the heart of the Penn campus, a few blocks to Drexel and a 10 cab ride to most parts of center city. Local pubs and restaurants are only a block or two and it's quiet. This property has good rates but it can also be high- comparable to the lower rates at the lux properties downtown. This Hilton is a great option if you want to be on this end of the city

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Spiegs1968-
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay. We do have the perfect location in Philly, close to all that the city has to offer, but in a quiet and safe area near the college campuses. With well appointed rooms and a staff dedicated to the highest level of service, we are pleased to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Be sure to stay with us again soon.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 7, 2014

If you are ever in Philadelphia, PA, this is the place you would want to stay!!! Hospitality is definitely their "middle name". They were extremely accommodating and the entire staff was so pleasant and warm which helped to ease my anticipation of the upcoming conference of which i was the Conference Administrative Coordinator. The hotel is absolutely beautiful as well. I promise you won't be disappointed!

nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself, and we could help you to 'de-stress' before your conference. Thank you for recommending us to others. Be sure to stay with us again soon!
Camden, New Jersey
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had the honor of assisting my family to plan the 65th birthday of my cousin Vicki White . We needed somewhere local for the out if town families from NY and MASS. We found the Hilton Inn at Penn. From the first phone call I knew this was a good choice. The c/s staff directed me to the AWESOME Mr. JOE WILLIAMS. He listened to my ideas and made suggestions to fit my needs.
The weather wasn't' friendly so I could not go there to pick out much of anything, however on 2.22.14 when I arrived I was in tears. The room was beautiful!!! The sound system was perfect, the food...THE FOOD WAS ...let's just say, at the End, there wasn't any. The staff waited on each table and was so professional yet friendly. Anything I needed throughout the night, Joe was right on point. The guest asked me how long had we been planning this? I told them 1.5 months, snow and all. I have worked for US Senators for many years, been to many functions, but none as smooth and as elegant as this. Also, Ms. NaShe Scott took care of the rooms for the out of towners. She and Joe stayed in touch with me via phone and email to the End. I would be remissed if I didn't mention the valet staff. Took care of my car as if it was their own. The Hilton Inn at Penn is a gem. I Hope to have my next event there. Thank you so very much Joe Williams!!!!!!!

Sheilah Greene

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
nbarag, Manager at Hilton Inn at Penn, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Sheilah-
Thank you for the fantastic review of your recent event. It was such a pleasure planning and hosting your event. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we did. We look forward to hosting your next event. We will be sure to pass your thanks along to Nashe and Joe, as they will be very happy to hear from you again.