The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
$133
$125
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$179
$154
$146
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$147
Doubletree.com
$198
$161
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$149
1,537 results
All reviewspenneuniversity clubuniversity citygreat hotelliving roomvalet parkingroom servicebell staffbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedvalet servicebusiness centerconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againfitness centerfew blocksbookstore
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few hotels and this by far is my favorite. Everything about this place was wonderful and I look forward to going back. Was in town for my boyfriends birthday to explore someplace new (we've never been to Philadelphia). I chose this hotel based on the pictures and the wonderful reviews and was not disappointed in any way. The rooms are tastefully and comfortably furnished and have pretty much everything you could need, if theres anything else you could just call the front desk. The hallways are long and even those are spacious and there is a good amount of space in between each room, so much so that I never heard any noise from any surrounding rooms during the 3 nights I was there; I began to wonder if it was just us in the hotel. I did not get to sample breakfast or the fitness center, but I promise we will when we go back. I just have to also mention the great level of customer service there is in this hotel. We were greeted warmly by pretty much everyone we came in contact with starting with Jovan who checked us in, she was very pleasant. Then there was Kenyatta; she was awesome. She helped me make my boyfriends birthday special and she was also very personable and enagaging while we stayed. We would stop at the desk just to talk to her while we were there. Then there were two gentlemen who worked downstairs near valet parking, but stood inside the sliding doors. Unfortunately I did not get their names but one was bald (I feel bad saying it like that) and the other one wore a fuzzy black hat? All in all EVERYONE there was personable, and so very easy to talk to. Their helpfulness was so very appreciated and my boyfriend and I truly look forward to going back. THANKS SO MUCH.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on a higher floor for a good view of the city area. The sun also shines so nicely in these rooms in the colder weather
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TerriBerri316
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Wonderful staff, lovely room, great bathroom, towels and layout, Loved the ipad. Comfy bed and linens. Much to do in the area. One of the best designed hotels I have seen. Can't wait for a return visit!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

An excellent hotel convenient to the Universities as well as center city Philadelphia. The rooms are tastefully furnished and contain all the amenities, including I-Pad with internet access as well as hook-ups for your electronics, large screen TV's, small refrigerator, and large comfortable beds. The staff is friendly and helpful, from the time you drop your car with the valet until you leave. A nice club ambience prevails. Typical Hilton breakfast buffet, with special order items on request. All in all an excellent choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is a delightful place. The staff are responsive, friendly and take the concept of hospitality very seriously. This hotel is quiet, clean and well tended. The area has nice restaurants and the hotel has an area called, "The Library," where you can get a drink and a modest but well prepared dinner.

The Hilton Inn is a distance from the Convention Center, so you need a way of getting downtown. However, there are always cabs available and it is well worth staying here if you like a college environment (in the most positive sense).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed at The Inn at Penn for four nights during Thanksgiving. Very nice hotel. Rooms are very clean and the service was great! My husband complained about the bed, but I slept great! The library was a great room with two cozy fireplaces. A nice, quiet area to read books with my 6 yr. old daughter. Two cons.... (1) No pool! This was a bummer because both of my children are swimmers. So, I always had to find something else for them to do when we needed to be at the hotel. (2). Valet parking is off-street for $40.00 per night. Being charged that kind of money to park my car next to a curb didn't make me feel too good. However, I would stay there again when in Philly. I felt the hotel had the best room rates for such a nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family