The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
$271
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$156
$199
Loews Hotels
$189
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$196
$143
$179
Courtyard
$148
$139
Travelocity
1,514 results
All reviewspenneuniversity clubuniversity citygreat hotelliving roomvalet parkingroom servicebell staffbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedvalet servicebusiness centerconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againroom keyfew blocksbookstore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I read that the Penn Tower had bad reviews so this is the second closest hotel to the Penn campus and hospitals. Despite being an "Inn" this is a true 4* hotel. Super comfy beds, clean and high end bathrooms and courteous staff. I've stayed her several times on overnight business trips and would definitely recommend this place as the spot to be around the Penn campus. Best to use discount rate since regular price can be high. The breakfast buffet is also fantastic with custom made omelettes!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I sayed at this hotel in a suite with a separate living /dining area, bedroom, spacious bath and kitchenette during our Univeristy of Pennsylvania's alumni Homecomiong Weekend.
I booked the Philly Leisure package which is an exceptional value including full breakfast each morning, free parking, $25 credit at Penne restaurant, and 4 subway tokens. The suite was spacious with upscale furnishings, fixtures and walls of windows. The cost was the same for a suite at the Sheraton University City a block away but without the amenities. There is no comparison! I even took pictures of the luxurious bathroom so that I can renovate my bathroom at home in the same style and design!
Lynette in accounting at the executive office was very efficient and helped me with an item on my bill after I departed. She was efficient, pleasant, and provided excellent customer service.
I will be staying at the Inn at Penn frequently now that my son is a student there!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stay in this hotel with my wife for one week. The rooms are spacious, luxury decorated with all the benefits of modern hotel. The location is great for visitors of the University of Philadelphia and the restaurant serves very good food for reasonable prices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Not what you would expect from a Hilton. Although, I feel many of them are slipping. Ther service was not great, pretty much forgettable, just like the decor. The positive is, that it is right on Penn's campus but there are other options too that we will try next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
nbarag, Director of Sales at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear our location and wifi were positive notes in your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback on our service and breakfast offerings has been shared with our team and it will help us to better deliver this brand promise moving forward. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Nancy Baragt

Reviewed October 23, 2012

One of the nicest hotels i've stayed. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. It feels very pleasant all throughout. Love the interior, the bed, the pillows and the toiletries (Peter Thomas Roth). I feel pampered. It was a very enjoyable stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business