“Always a treat”
Review of Twisted Tail

Twisted Tail
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Tail is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 4,392 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between South and Lombard
Transit: Metered street parking is available in front of the restaurant. The closest available parking garage is located on Lombard Street between 2nd and 3rd.
Mount Royal, New Jersey
“Always a treat”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We've been going to Twisted Tail since shortly after they opened and have always enjoyed the mature atmosphere and live music. There aren't many bars/restaurants in the South St. area that provide such an impressive and ecclectic assortment of food and drinks. Hearing live jazz/bluess is a pleasant change from the typical music served up in other local bars. Great for just lounging and enjoying a good beer or cocktail.

Visited July 2013

Philadelphia, PA
“Great Resturant!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Live music every night which is hard to come by in Philadelphia. The service was great and attentive without feeling like I was being rushed through our meal. Our server knew which bourbons and whiskeys to recommend off of the extensive menu. And the food was excellent especially the pulled pork empanadas. A very good Restaurant in a tourist heavy area and I am a local and would definitely go back!

• Visited July 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA
“Friendly and flavorful”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Great beer, good service, tasty food. Unique menu items, personal service. We had a party of 4 and were taken care of very well!

• Visited June 2013
massachusetts
“Good food good drink!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We had the octopus, salads, chicken in a bag, scallops and all was excellent. Service was good ! Need we say more?

Visited May 2013
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
“Great Food, Beer, & Blues”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

After driving around for 30 minutes, I found a place to park on the street and found myself at the bar where the friendly bartender offered me a great IPA on tap. I looked over while a local Blues Band was playing my favorite tunes while people were dancing. Great atmosphere here and I was starving so I ordered an excellent bacon Cheeseburger with a 3- types of sauces to put on. The portion was so large, I needed to cut in half.

After my dinner I was curious to try one of the whiskey, since the Twisted Tail touts many whiskey's on the bar menu, and BTW offers flights. What better way to listen to the Blues with a smooth Maker's Whiskey on the rocks.

This is a fun place to meet up with friends or just hang at the bar to meet interesting people. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited April 2013