“Crabs!”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,026 of 4,357 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Trevose, PA
“Crabs!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was my husbands first time here. I have eaten here before, since I work close by. We arrived about 5:30 on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately. We ordered mussels with red sauce for an appetizer and crab fries. My husband thought the mussels were very good. I prefer them with white sauce. As always, love the crab fries. My husband had a dungeness crab for $23. Kind of expensive with no sides. I had snow crab legs. Again no sides come with it except for Italian bread set on the table. Both crabs were fresh and spicy. Very good. For a sports bar, the food was served quickly and hot. Service was very good. Along with the waitress, one other gentleman roamed around asking how things were. No major complaints about the food or service. One nice feature and well needed was placement of a napkin dispenser on the table.

• Visited January 2014

Seattle, WA
“Good burger and fries!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Nice little sports bar at the airport. I had a great burger and the crab fries were fantastic! A little tight for bringing your luggage in, but it was manageable.

• Visited December 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

From Philly. Realized during my last visit, no cheesesteak, worked my way thru Wawa hoagie menu. And chicken noodle soup. Yum!!

Asked an airport shop keeper for suggestion. Ugh, I don't get why this place is so revered.

$7 for "crab" fries, no crab just old bay seasoning. My steak hoagie, so not worth $12. They forgot the tomato. Bread so so. And really no spectacular juicy steak taste.

Nice place to sit and have a drink but a bag of chips would suit your taste buds & wallet much better.

• Visited November 2013
south jersey
“I guess I don't get it...”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I always hear how great Chickie's and Pete's food is so great. We attended a Philadelphia 76ers game with the family and went to the Chickie's and Pete's located in the concourse area of the Wells Fargo Center. We ordered 4 Chicken entrées and two crab fries. The total was $ 81.00. I understand that you are going to pay more at events such as these but the food was disappointing also. The chicken was so dry and hard. The crab fries were good but $ 10.00 for a cup of fries? I will pass next time and try to take the family elsewhere for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank murphman
Bristol, Pennsylvania
“Best dirty martini!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Had to wait a really long time for a table then were told we had 4 people not 5 so we couldn't be seated yet..I didn't understand that. The portions have gotten alot smaller and the prices have gone up but it was a fun reunion for me and my besties!

• Visited November 2013