“I guess I don't get it...”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,016 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
south jersey
“I guess I don't get it...”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I always hear how great Chickie's and Pete's food is so great. We attended a Philadelphia 76ers game with the family and went to the Chickie's and Pete's located in the concourse area of the Wells Fargo Center. We ordered 4 Chicken entrées and two crab fries. The total was $ 81.00. I understand that you are going to pay more at events such as these but the food was disappointing also. The chicken was so dry and hard. The crab fries were good but $ 10.00 for a cup of fries? I will pass next time and try to take the family elsewhere for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank murphman

Bristol, Pennsylvania
“Best dirty martini!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Had to wait a really long time for a table then were told we had 4 people not 5 so we couldn't be seated yet..I didn't understand that. The portions have gotten alot smaller and the prices have gone up but it was a fun reunion for me and my besties!

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, va
“Great airport restaurant”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had a two hour layover and asked an airport employee where to eat. Great call!! We had Philly cheese steak subs with egg for our late breakfast along with old bay fries. Great service and food!

• Visited November 2013
Hopewell Junction, New York
“At least the onion rings are good”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We ate at the Terminal C location in the Philly Int'l Airport and had a really poor experience. Our server forgot about us most of the time and never checked in on us after our meal arrived (we needed refills on our drinks). The cheese on the cheese steak was disgusting. The cheese was poorly incorporated into the steak so that it was dripping all over my hands and barely stayed on the sandwich. It was just as well though, as when I did get a bite with cheese I was left with a horrible chemical after-taste. The buffalo chicken sandwich was a pile of greasy chicken fingers stuffed in a sub roll. I know it's pub food, but this was just sloppy and lazy. The onion rings were the only thing that saved this meal. They came with an awesome wasabi sauce that was very tasty. Honestly though, there are much better places to eat, even at the airport, so I recommend spending your money elsewhere.

• Visited October 2013
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Best crab fries anywhere!!!! My favorite is the fast service and all you can eat crabs on Wed so yummy
The hot shrimp is fantastic and the bread to dip in their famous sauce amazing
Must try this place been coming here for over 15 years never disappointed