“Great Fries and wings. Must try this place”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,050 of 4,491 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My first visit here with a bunch of old friends. The wings were great, the onion ring tower fresh and the crab fries- very very addicting. We split a tall tower of beer and hand a great experience here. I wish I lived closer but will defiantly be back when in Philly.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Energetic sports bar, dozens of large screen TVs. Food and service very fast and efficient. Large portions, hot and well prepared. Multiple sauces for Appetizers, wings large tender and spicy. Reasonably priced, specialty is crabs but just grazed on the apps

Reviewed September 27, 2013

great food and very friendly staff. went there two times and both times I had excellent food as well as everyone in my party. Nothing bad to say.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The stafff and the food were the bomb!!! We always eat something from this place when in philly and at the phillies games!!! Check it out you will love it!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to a phillies game this past saturday, and ate at chickie and petes before hand. The food was great. We got a pulled pork sandwich, crabs, and sweet potatoe fries. We sat at the bar, and service was very fast.

They have a shuttle to the staduim that we didn't take advantage of, but looked convenient. I know they have a chickie and pete's inside the stadium, but I wanted a few mixed drinks before we got there. I would recommend this place to anyone in the area, game or not.