“Airport Chickie and Pete's”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,013 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Airport Chickie and Pete's”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Fast service of hot or cold shrimp with tall assortment of brews on tap satisfied this customer several times on his way overseas. No pressure was applied to this casual traveler to pay, leave, or drink too much. I'm a re"pete" customer!

• Visited April 2013

New York City, New York
“Terrible service. Average food.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The food came out pretty quickly but it took us about 10 minutes to get water and drinks. They weren't even busy. The food was average. We had steamers, hot shrimp and crab legs. The shrimp were a little rubbery and didn't taste that fresh. The steamers were cooked well and came with a butter sauce. The crab legs were also cooked well and came with a garlic red sauce which was fairly decent. Unfortunately, the bread that was served to dip in the sauce was cold and stale.

• Visited May 2013
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My flight was delayed for several hours n after reading reviews for terminal A I decided to go here. The service was great. The girls were super friendly even once they got hit with the huge delay crowd. They even called in extra staff to accomadate the large crowd. Well done.

• Visited May 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Never Coming Back”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Seating is very cramped and the music is way too loud for the day or night time. Unreal it's 3pm and you can't talk to someone 2 feet across the table from you.

Crab fries are nothing more than fries with Old Bay seasoning, how is that something unique/special?

We had the lobster pizza could not taste the lobster at all just the olive oil garlic and cheese, which isn't horrible but again no lobster flavor.

The sweet potato fries and maple dip was the only high point.

The waitresses are incredibly rude and just so the guys know there is a "No reverse hat policy" but not that the employee's will tell you that nicely. They should understand that many people come in from out of town and don't know the restaurant policies. Just try being polite when you say something about your hat policy that would have made our visit much better.

• Visited April 2013
Centralpa
“First experience leaves a questionable return”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My first experience at the well known landmark. Seating was very cramped. Steps to the table were dark and not well lite. Crag fries were excellent , along with a spicy Shri. Appetizer. My husband (being original,y from NE Phily) ordered a cheesesteak, my sil a pulled pork sandwich and I ordered a crab cake sandwich. My husbands sandwich arrived very quickly, we then sat for 15 min. No other food. I finally grabbed the waitress and asked politely if our food was coming. Se was in a hurry and just said yes, yours will be right out. Wrong. 5 more minutes and my sil sandwich arrives, another few minutes and mine. A guy leans over my shoulder and says to me, I am having them make you another crab cake as they look small to me. They were two small crab cakes but I had NO complains as they were excellent. She. He came back. I asked if I could ask him something. He said yes, I said why did my husbands sandwich come out 15 min. Before any of the other food?? He said well we bring it out as soon as it is done, we never ho,d food under a heat lamp. I asked if they did not have a cook trained in bringing/cooking food to arrive at the same to the table. He seemed dumbfounded with that idea. I offered that If they chose not to do that, the wait staff should at least tell the table that what they are ordering may arrive at different times. He insisted that's not how they do it. I finally said, look I am IN the food service business as I work in a small kitchen and CAN bring three or four different dishes out at the same time while bartending. His words were, well I will pass that suggestion along. Now, we know he never bored but after reading the reviews I realize I am not the only one who has had service problems there. In fair was, the food was very good and reasonably priced. I guess if you go for the sportsbar, crowd, loud, and sloppy service this might be the place for you??? If I have a choice to go elsewhere, I definitely would! Put it on your give a try once list!! I can say I have been there. Maybe if you dink it isn't important when your food arrives!!!!!

• Visited March 2013