“All good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Went in with wife and two kids. This place has dive bar decor but way better than dive bar food. Great selection of tasty beers, one of the best steak sandwiches i've had, and good burgers and fries. Other stuff on the menu looked good too, but i came in with a cheesesteak in mind so that's what i had.

1  Thank thewagabond

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Sunny fan, which prompted my visit. The food amazed. It wasn't greasy pub food but delicious treats. They had some great, cheap cider on tap. Absolutely delicious. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Carditz
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My daughter had heard about this place from the Danny DeVito show on Fox, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". We walked in about 1:30 or 2:00p and it was pretty quiet. I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak (why not?). It was the best I have every had, by far. They use fat-trimmed ribeye steak. How could it miss? It was a little pricey, but so much worth it. The selection of local beers and ales was great. I highly recommend!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This place is great. We went on a Sunday night and it was super quiet (apparently this is not normal) but not completely dead. The bartenders were super polite, the patrons friendly. If I lived here, it would definitely be my local bar.

The beer choices? OUTSTANDING. I was super impressed and made sure to try as many as possible. I paid for it the next day, haha.

As for the food...make sure you order a burger with bacon, blue cheese and caramelized onions. This along with the delicious fries will have your eyes rolling to the back of your head. Seriously.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good place to meet friends after business, a mixed client, good drink with nice selection of beers, one of the best Philly Cheese Steaks in the city