“Great experience!”

Two Day Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off plus Eastern State Penitentiary Ticket
Ranked #12 of 76 Tours in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for some fun and excitement while on vacation in Historical Philadelphia? Take our daily Hop On/Hop Off tours throughout the City of Brotherly Love. With 27 stops, you can explore over 100 iconic attractions at your convenience. NEW this year: our tours are available in French, German, Spanish, and Mandarin. By far the BEST way to experience Philadelphia. We are Family Owned and Operated, and put safety and customer service above all.
Willow grove, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love this tour! It is great for all ages. Every time we have family visiting from out of town this is a great way to take in as much of the city at our own pace. Hop on, hop off service allows for personalized selection of sights.

1 Thank dalokiya

• Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Perfect 10!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had such a great time last year on the tour, I am going back again with great anticipation. The buses, trolleys run frequently and allow you as much time as you wish to see the sights near the stops, and there are plenty of sights!
You can even keep one in your mind for a return visit to spend more time, as I did with one location.
Even though it rained off and on, the busses were still accommodating and comfortable enough, and the tour guides were courteous and professional. I highly recommend the all day tour, and the two-day tour if you have the time.

Marty

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Marty A
Houston, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Waited 1.5 hour for a bus”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

They told us that we could hop on and off and that one of their bus will be making stops every 30 minutes, we waited for almost 2 hours, we called the number on the ticket 3 times to find out if they were running or if we needed to call a taxi.
It was the middle of the day, but I wanted to check anyway. Every time I called she said that they will be there in 10 minutes. We are very disappointed at the company.

2 Thank Mslola1965
Ontario, Canada
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Do this, there is lots to see”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have to admit my bias: I love sightseeing buses, especially the hop-on, hop-off, and I take them whenever I am in a new city. This was was great - a lovely spring day, sunshine. Philadelphia has great history and some great architecture. Our guide, Brian, was so well informed and very theatrical (that helps.) Sitting at the top is so much fun cause you're outside but it can really get chilly on a windy day. I always go for the top first, sometimes have to shift downstairs. This tour takes about 90 minutes start-to-finish, but you can get off when you want, get back on, and your ticket is good for 24 hours. The saleman gave me a deal on tickets because there were 4 of us and it was late in the day, so you CAN negotiate! Brian gave us full details on some many things I didn't know existed, and we cruised about the whole city, hearing neat stories about its history. I want to return to many places, like the Penitentiary (where Al Capone did time) and the Mutter Museum, that has Einstein's brain. And the original Siamese twins. We had a great time, and got off where we wanted to, to carry on our day. This is a great way to orient yourself to a city.

1 Thank DLCAlberta
Claremont, New Hampshire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“very good tour for the money”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went on this tour between sessions during a conference. The pass is for 24 hours and there fore I used it two days and had two different tour guides.. both had a little more to add to the tour. they had double decker buses and seemed to have a nice loop around the area showing the highlights and the stops were very nicely placed.