“Not a Bad Meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

On the "roof" of the restaurant nice atmosphere. The staff there was very friendly and helpful.
We ordered pizza and salads, how can you go wrong. I had the soup of the day which came out cold. Sent it back without any issues (or at least I did't see one when the bowl came back if you know what I mean).

Nice place for a drink if you are in old city. I would recommend it for a light bite.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and i were with another couple seeing the sites. Decided to stop in for an early dinner. The menu intrigued us. We had mac and cheese, tater tots, philly sandwich, meatball sandwich, burger and potatoe soup. All were very good. My only disappointment was the beer selection. 8 crafts on tap. If you want a casual meal, intersting atmosphere and menu, this is for you.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have been frequenting Old City for years, always trying a different restaurant for nights on the town. After trying Revolution House, our restaurant hopping days are over. Besides being the only place in the city to have rooftop seating, the decor and atmosphere present a great place to meet friends, have a drink (great beer list, by the way) and grab dinner. The pizzas are cooked in a wood burning oven and are all made to order and very tasty. They have something for everyone's pallet. The menu is quite diverse and gives you options from something simple like a burger to a full course meal. Also, make sure you leave room for dessert as we were pleasantly surprised by how good they were. Should you try Revolution House??? You'd be a fool not to!

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a Sunday "Brunch" at the Revolution House. My omelet was quite tasty, as was my wife's eggs and son's hamburger. The cost was most reasonable for Center City, and the staff was very attentive. Our waitress, Crystal, was pleasant, sociable, and took extra care to make sure our order was done right the first time. Yes, I will frequent this place again.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Enjoyed drinks with friends here over the weekend. The bar area is a little cramped but the lounge seating was nice. Unfortunately waiters do not service the lounge so you have to get your own drinks. Otherwise, it was nice.