“Don't do it.”

Ranked #56 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
SLC, UT
“Don't do it.”
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Stayed for three nights in a row. Beds not great. Room service was awful. Restaurant prices were not worth what you got. Probably good for one night stays, if you eat away from resort. Don't leave anything behind, you'll never see it again. Forgot to pack clothes in closet. Called for one full week, everyday, twice a day and never heard back from anyone and no one would help me other sending me to peoples voicemails. Came back to hotel in person and was told that housekeeping had not turned in any clothing left behind. Had to buy all new maternity clothing. Will not stay here again. Staff not very friendly or helpful. You also have to pay a daily rate to park, regardless of what the reservations people tell you.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Millsboro, Delaware
Reviewed June 13, 2009

Absolutely the worse bed I've slept in: Caved in the middle, it was like sleeping on a hillside. Everything else about the room was great, it appeared to be newly-remodeled; but, in the end, a hotel is about a good night's sleep, and Sheraton didn't deliver that.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
North Wales
Reviewed May 24, 2009

Won this on priceline for $49, only stayed one night, staff were ok, not overly happy with their lot or particularly pleased to see you approach the desk.

Free wifi was good, parking $6 per day was a bit much when you are staying there the whole time and not using it to park while you jet off from the airport. We had breakfast at the hotel and had the pancakes which were excellent and very filling. We also ate at the nearby Ruby Tuesdays which was excellent.

Room was clean and overall I was pleased with my priceline win.

• Stayed May 2009
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed April 26, 2009

Contrary to what other reviewers have said, I found our room reasonably clean and the service perfectly fine. Two serious problems kept me from sleeping, though. First, the thermostat didn't want to go below 68 degrees (which is warm for me, and it was an extremely warm night for April), so I woke up in the middle of the night roasting. When the air was on, it was extremely loud. Second, the rooms only have sheer curtains, and ours faced east. By 5:45 AM, it was practically broad daylight in our room. I have no idea why they wouldn't put some decent curtains in there. You couldn't pay me to go back to this place unless they fixed those issues.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 28, 2009

This four points was not as good as others we stayed at. The bed was uncomfortable sagged int he middle. bathroom was not kept updated. Toliet ran a few times. Shower head was very weak. They did have GREAT lighting for reading. We used a plug in for our computer, not sure if we were charged. No bill when we checked out. They do have a parking fee of $6 a day. The eating area was not so great looking. No free coffe in the lobby but they did have a coffee maker in the room. This place was not bad but not really a 3 star level. They had an outdoor pool and the fitness room had alot of equipment.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 8, 2009

USAirways gave me a voucher for the Four Points at PHL after a flight delay. The hotel is located across from several other hotels - a brand new aloft by W, Sheraton Suites, and Hilton. Do be advised, however, that there are virtually no restaurants in the immediate area.

I did take the shuttle to/from PHL and found it on time and reliable. Upon arrival, I noticed the lobby looked great. Very open and pleasant and appeared to be recently renovated. The bar/restaurant was nice, and my dinner was prepared well. The staff at the bar were all very nice.

Once I got off the elevator to go to my room, I started getting suspicious. The hallways are dank and musty - totally opposite of what I would have expected from the bright lobby. The room was adequate - bathroom with separate vanity space, large flat-screen TV, king sized bed (somehow with only one pillow...), desk, and chair. The bathroom itself was a little small but fine for a solo traveler.

For the most part, the room was clean. However, I was a little appalled at a dust buildup on the air vent. I thought the room was a little musty, but wasn't going to put much thought into it - until I went to change the thermostat, and the air filter cover protruding from the wall caught my eye - it was completely covered in dust at least an inch thick. That kind of buildup has been there for quite some time.

Finally, Starwood has some bizarre thing that turns on the TV in unoccupied rooms to run the in-house channel...somehow, mine came on at 5 AM and blasted me out of bed so I could learn about pay-per-view movies.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Brad A
North Carolina
Reviewed February 24, 2009

This was my third stay at this particular hotel in as many months My company's corporate travel office make the reservations to my displeasure.
First off, despite the close proximity to the airport, the shuttle service pick-up is very slow.
Had to wait 45 minutes one day, one hour another, and 50 minutes the third day. I know the shuttle is supposed to leave the hotel on the hour and on the half hour, seems it doesn't apply to pick guests up at the airport.
Seems the shuttle drivers do whatever they choose, and often the front desk does not relay the pick-up request to the drivers. The front desk staff are impersonable, often on private personal phone calls, or visiting with other staff members, while the guest waits for acknowledgment.
Now, for hotel and room amenities. Some rooms are decent, other's are something to be desired.
On my most recent stay, Feb 2 through Feb 5, I had a used 1/2 bottle of lotion, which I promptly tossed in the garbage can, and one wash cloth, and two towels in my room, the previous day's newspaper under the door, and that day's newspaper in the hall in front of the door upon check-in.
The next day.....no lotion, no shampoo replenishment.
If you go to the bar, plan on spending $10 for a glass of house wine, and the food prices
are astronomical as well.
The computer printer in the lobby was out of paper, I went to the desk to report it, and the
girl paused her personal phone call, and handed me a stack of paper for me to load into the printer. Nice service?!?!
I hate staying at this hotel, and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business