“Safe parking and easy lift to Flight”

Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #56 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Safe parking and easy lift to Flight”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Convienient, safe, clean hotel with parking package and free shuttle to airport. We use it often to take the stress out of driving to the airport at 4:00 AM. Stay the night, rooms are clean, ice handy. Free shuttle to airport is on time every 30 minutes 24/7.
Not many ammenities but a great parking lot, and gated area to leave car for up to 10 days, included in price fo room!!

Room Tip: Higher floors , less highway noise, away from the road.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Tacoma, WA
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This property has been my "go-to" hotel whenever I had an early morning flight from PHL. However, after my most recent stay in late March, I plan on trying other airport hotels before coming back to this property.

The first issue was that I noticed some stains on the bedding, which really is unacceptable. I understand this isn't the Four Seasons or Ritz-Carlton, but having rather visible stains on the comforter isn't right.

The second issue was that the housekeeper left a used bath soap and wet towel in the bathtub. Did they think that I was going to re-use another person's soap? If the housekeeper didn't properly clean the bathroom, what's the chances that they properly cleaned the rest of the room?

The third issue was the shuttle bus to/from the hotel and airport. The shuttle driver made everyone get off at Terminal A when I mentioned that I wanted to get off at Terminal C. Also, when I needed to get picked up at PHL the shuttle driver passed by me even though I waved at him.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Jimmy Y
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Jimgotkp927,

Please accept our apologies for the recent inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We would like to make this experience up to you. At your convenience, please contact Chris Hartzell, General Manager, at 215-220-4607. Thank you.
New York
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Close to the airport and easy access to the rest of Philly. A reasonable price, and nice, predictable Sheraton rooms. There were luggage trolleys to make it easier to take our luggage from car to room, but no one to help us load and push the trolley.

The restaurant/bar is small and limited menu-wise; but it was the most active of all the (many) hotel restaurants in this area on the night we arrived -- including the wanna-be-chic A-Loft. The breakfast in the morning was included in the room price... not buffet style, but our server brought whatever we asked for very graciously. A very agreeable place to stay.

Room Tip: I think the rooms are basically all the same, but a high floor is probably preferable/quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed over for one night Friday into saturday. I knew that they had a parking lot on site and it would cost money, I blieve it was $9 a day which considering some hotels around philly have you park about a block or two away for the same price is not bad. The room was big enough, I really didnt have time to inspect everything since it was a quick in and out trip. The one thing I didnt like though was on my side of the building there was an ungodly amount of light coming in from street, and the curtains dont do a good enough job blocking out the light, it may be only me because I like it completely dark to fall asleep. The front desk was very courteous, I had forgotten toothpaste in my haste of packing, and they gave me some for free, it was only the little tear open pack but was very nice of them to give me some instead of charging. The main complaint I would have is taht I went down for breakfast which is located in the lobby behind the bar area, I dont know if they serve continental breakfast or what, but I was looking for a light breakfast a bagel or something like that. I went up to the counter and the server said they had menus and while browsing the menu I about fell over, $4 for a bagel, I quickly glanced at the other prices and I could've sworn I saw $11 for eggs and bacon. I wound up just getting out and getting something on the road, got more for less. If you are looking for a nice place to stay in philly on a short trip I would stay here but avoid the breakfast and go somewhere else save some money. Management correct me if I am wrong on these breakfast prices.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Businesstraveler3280,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Philadelphia and for sharing your experiences. We are happy you enjoyed our location and services and hope to host you again in the future.

Our breakfast prices are competitive with other Philadelphia hotels who offer a full service breakfast experience. If we do have the chance to host you again, please make sure you check our rates that include daily breakfast, as this might be a more suitable option for you.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel for a night. Nothing fancy. Clean & comfy. Nice staff. If you need a drink cross the to street for aloft. Good place to fly out of since you can park here. The guest rooms wee fine but again nothing fancy.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Royersford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed here the night before our flight to Florida for a Disney vacation. The bed was comfortable, the TV worked and the hotel was generally quiet. There were little things that you can tell are neglected in the room, especially in the bathroom. For instance, the toilet seat was loose. Another example is that the bathroom door did not shut properly. These are just little things that I think a brand like Sheraton would be on top of, but not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. The room just looks like it could use a bit of a face lift. It just felt a little dated. For the price and the convenience for an early morning flight with a toddler, I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Adamflyers,

Thanks for choosing our hotel before your trip to Florida. We have shared your comments with our operations team and are thankful you took the time to detail your experience. We hope you give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here two times this week on either end of my flight. Won on Priceline 48 and $52 . This is very close to the airport but allow extra time to get to your flight. Took me 20 min from time supposed to leave and getting to terminal. Room was comfortable but not perfect. I had no room controls in my second room and a curtain that wouldn't close but new furniture. First room I could regulate the temp. I guess it's hits and miss. I had a very comfort bed and pillows both times. Check in was fire day and helpful with a free apple at the desk and a free water in your room. There was a pace to print your boarding pass. Coffe in room but not in lobby. Extra charge for car so I returned my rental the night before. Check charges. I was overcharged because I brought it back the night early. I called and got the bill adjusted at budget. Also I walked from the budget rental place tithe terminal faster than taking the shuttle. It is just on the other side of the Marriott.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Ackart,

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your recent stays in the Philadelphia area. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, as all of your comments will be reviewed with our team. We hope to host you again in the future.