My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend while visiting family and seeing a show. Here's the breakdown:
Hotel: It is a nice hotel and was pretty clean.
Location: Right next to the airport; there is a shuttle that runs often.
Check in/Staff: Wonderful. Leeanna was VERY helpful and professional. Tara and Darryl were also VERY helpful and professional. Great assets to the Four Points.
Rooms: Very basic. Nothing special but beds were very comfortable.
Restaurant: Food was decent
We checked in on Friday night. Got up Saturday morning and ran out to enjoy the day. Came back in at around 4:00pm to find our room had not been cleaned. No big deal. We left again around 5:00pm to go to dinner and a show. We got back to our room at 10:30pm only to find that our room STILL had not been cleaned. I called to speak to the manager on duty and was transferred to who I thought was a manager. When I asked was she a manager, she stated, "No" so again I asked to speak to the manager. A gentleman then got on the phone and again I asked was HE a manager to which he replied, "No, there is no manager available." Finally I was transferred to Leeanna at the front desk. I explained that our room had not been cleaned. She asked was our privacy sign on the door to which I stated no (we had taken it off when we left that morning). She then checked the computer and said, "You're right. Our system shows you did NOT have a privacy note on your door." She then asked what we needed (towels and wash cloths, although clean sheets would have been great too) and immediately sent them up to our room.
After the goods were delivered, we got a phone call from Norah, whom I assume was the manager on duty. She asked what the problem was. My husband explained the situation to her. She stated, "Well if the privacy sign was on the door, they wouldn't clean the room." My husband informed her that it wasn't on the door (per Leeanna) when they came. She then changed the story to, "Well they come at 6:30am." 6:30am??!! So you mean to tell me that housekeeping comes at 6:30am to clean your room? While you're still asleep? Also, even if the privacy sign was on the door, are you telling me housekeeping doesn't come back around to make sure all rooms are clean? Are you kidding me? Oh and did I mention that we had a pile of dirty wash cloths and towels on the bathroom floor and 2 trash cans overflowing left in the room. One more note about housekeeping...one of the housekeepers was in the lobby cursing and talking very loudly without any concern for guests. Horrible!
Finally, after making excuses for our room not being cleaned, she graciously comped our parking for 2 nights and a movie we rented. My credit card has not been charged yet so I don't know if those credits will indeed appear on my statement.
We have stayed here before and it was not this bad. I'm not sure what went wrong but they need to fix it. Never again.
P.S...It is a very good idea to have a manager on duty (or if they are on duty, not hiding from guests) and not have other staff pretend to be the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport has free PHL shuttle service. We're near Philadelphia Sports Complex and 8 miles from center city Philly, PA Convention Center, and the historic district ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points