Stayed here for one night on our way to the Caribbean. The hotel was booked by our travel company. First challenge was the transport to the hotel - this was supposed to be every 20 minutes but wasn't. Check in was terrible. The receptionist was rude,slow and totally disinterested. She made no attempt at conversation or eye contact. The family room was spacious but dated and worn. There was a metal covering on the wall which was hanging off and packed with dirt, the air vent was dirty, skirting boards dirty, curtains stained and the sink chipped. We were a party of 3 but had only 2 cups and 2 bottles of water. Electric wiring in the room involves multiple sockets and wires trailing around.No food and drink available until 5pm and we arrived at 3 after a long flight.
The only positive in this hotel was the waitress in the restaurant who was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport has free PHL shuttle service. We're near Philadelphia Sports Complex and 8 miles from center city Philly, PA Convention Center, and the historic district ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points