“Much better than expected”

Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #59 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was hesitant to stay here after reading the reviews. But I was glad I did and would stay again if I needed a hotel close to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the front desk and also the free parking for my rental car for 2 hours which allowed me to check in, get settled and then return my car to the airport. The best surprise was the most well-lit room of any hotel room I have stayed in the past year or two. Since I was on business, having a lot of bright light in the room and a large desk with a roll-out mini-desk were nice extras. Yes, the hotel room doors are brown and don't seem to fit the rest of the updated hotel. But the rooms are modern and large. Internet in the rooms is hardwire, with wi-fi only available in the lobby area. The shuttle van drivers were very courteous and it was a very quick ride to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Diggy7199, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton, PHL Airport. I am glad that you enjoyed our facility and services. We will have Wi-Fi access in the beginning of 2013 so we look forward to wlecoming you back to enjoy that.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The shuttle service is good running every 20 minutes. I arrived early and no lunch is served at this hotel, you have to walk over to the Sheraton Suites. I had to wait for an hour to get a room - but, I was early. The lobby is nice with a few tvs and a good bar area. The roofs have free wired internet- but it worked well. there was a good desk area to work. The Four Points was the lowest priced in the three SPG properties. It works well for an airport hotel. Do not hesitate to stay here for airport convenience.

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your recent review of the Four Points by Sheraton, PHL Airport. We are glad to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed our services and facilities. We will have Wi-Fi access at the Four Points in the beginning of 2013. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Four Points is one of three hotels which make up a Starwood "Campus" near the Philadelphia Airport. I have stayed at the other two properties, a Sheraton Suites and and Aloft hotel several times, but I had never booked at the Four points.

My first impressions were not stellar. The check in process took a very long period although I was the only person in the lobby, the elevator was slow and jerked at every floor and the hallway was lined with the kind of metal doors that made me feel like I was in a motel 6.

Upon entering the room I initially thought it was bright and cheery (and to be fair, the colors certainly are), but everything is a bit worn - stains on furniture, dents in the wood, spots on the carpet. And then I realized that in the second decade of the 21st century, I had to be tethered to the desk by wired internet. If other things were perfect, that might be an odd quirk, but when everything else is a little off, you might want to invest in a wireless router or ten.

I really like the Aloft across the driveway and I will definitely be booking there the next time I come back this way.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your reveiw on the Four Points by Sheraton, PHL Airport. I apologise that your expereince with us was not a pleasant one. We wanted to let you know that Four Points is getting Wi-Fi access in the begiining of Jan 2013. Hopefully this will give you an incentive to stay with us again. Aloft is a sister hotel of the Four Points and we are glad to hear that you enjoy its servces and facilties. Glad to have you as a part of the Starwood family.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had to be in the neighborhood for my daughters baby shower. I was kinda of skeptical due to all the other reviews and most of all staying right near th airport. I must say I never hear one airplane during our stay & it must have been a quiet night because we DID NOT hear one noise at night from other guests. The coffee station in the morning was wonderful!
The rooms could use a little updating & the parking ticket when we come & go is a little inconvient for the guest & the busy front desk staff. Thank you for a great stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review on your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton, PHL airport. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and facility. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Our room was OLD, Dirty, Cramped and way overpriced. Scary place to stay and loud partying guests all night long. The girls at the front were extremely pleasant and tried to be helpful. Rate was quoted at $90 for a distress rate, but supervisor over-ruled and bumped it up to $120. We were at his mercy. It did have a filthy shuttle back to the airport if you needed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review on the Four Points by Sheraton, PHL Airport. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not a pleasant one. Perhaps you would like to consider our other two sister hotels-Sheraton Suites or the Aloft, PHL Airport on your next trip to Philadelphia.
We look forward to welcming you.

Four Points Sales staff

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel is quite close to the airport and approximately 20-25 minutes drive to Downtown Philly. We drove to Philly for a Summit and stayed here for 1 night. It was 2 young girls and 2 adults (including myself). The hotel wasn't bad from the outside; decent decor in the lobby, spacious parking lot, and sits across the road from the aLoft Hotel (you might want to stay there instead).

Guest services was friendly and explained to us about making sure to validate your parking pass or you will be charged every time you leave the premises and returned ($7, didn't quite make sense but we just mmade sure to validate EVERY time). We were placed on the 3rd floor and it was a standard room. However, it was very basic! There were no drawers; instead they place baskets inside cubby holes to serve as drawer storage. In addition, the front door felt like it was coming off the hinges every time we entered and exited the room (definite security issue!). The tub was rusty and I found an old hat under one of the double beds.

Checkout was fairly smooth but when requesting for a 'late checkout', the agent told us she had nothing, without even looking into the system to see if we could be accomodated. I guess staying one night is not enough for reps to go an extra mile for you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Don't expect too much, but have everything you need for a night near a big hub airport. Average to good level. Clean budget hotel, big room although very basic.
Convenient access from the airport by Sheraton shuttle.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo