I took my husband to Philly earlier this week and wanted a cheap hotel, since we only stayed one night. We got the train to Market East Station, which was a 10 minute walk away. It's not terribly close to all of the attractions, but that's not big deal. There are loads of Septa busses and Phlash busses as welll as taxis. It's not at all in a bad area. It's by a Rite Aid and right across from (I believe) a Ruby Tuesdays. We walked from South Street back to the hotel in about 30 minutes. It's a great walk. The hotel itself was better than I thought. The room was a good size for 2 people, and there was plenty of room for another cot. The bathroom was small, but it's not like you need a bathroom the size of a double bedroom in a hotel. The shower was actually pretty big, two people can fit in it. The one thing I was confused about was the fact that there was the coffee maker on the counter above the toilet. Not very sanitary, unless you feel the need to make a cup of coffee whilst on the toilet. I found the staff to be very friendly, especially the blonde lady. We didn't eat at the hotel, but went to Reading Terminal Market for breakfast and South Street for dinner. I must have stayed at a different hotel than some because I thought it was great for the price. So what if it's a 20 minute walk away from some places? It's an excuse to walk instead of being lazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia