$206
$170
$139
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$208
$177
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$161
$173
$161
$156
$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$234
$198
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$294
$270
Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$379
Loews Hotels
$689
2,889 results
All reviewsfiltered watergreat locationfront deskrooms are smallcenter cityliberty placerite aidchestnut streetrittenhouse squarecoffee machineacross the streetcentral locationbed was comfortablechecking inparking garagebusiness trippublic transportation
Reviewed June 6, 2006

The first thing you see is the dirty, stained carpet that greatly detracts from the room quality. I was in several rooms and they all looked the same. The major problem, however, was the uncaring, unfriendly, incompetent Front Desk staff. One example - when we checked in at 3PM, I asked for a luggage rack for the room, they called and woke me at 11PM to tell me there were none) However, there are plusses, great location, nice lobby area with lots of chairs and sofas, 3 computers for guest use (free printing), large TV. The rooms, though smallish, are a great deal for the great center city location. Nice furniture, decent linens, good lighting. Clean/Replace the carpets, and a new staff would raise this hotel rating.

3  Thank Diane0314
Reviewed June 5, 2006

stopped with three friends (in two rooms) for 2 nights early May. Both rooms were twin rooms with ample space and ensuite bathroom.

We basically used this as a base, as we were out all day and night (at night watching baseball).

Excellent location, right in the middle of town, handy for the underground. There is an underground parking lot opposite underneath a shopping complex, the hotel will give a discount on the parking.

For the limited time we were there, we had no problems with anything in the hotel.

1  Thank PLAJD
Reviewed May 28, 2006

We stayed at the Club Quarters several weekends ago and found it to be a great hotel for the money we paid. This is not the place to stay if you're looking for a large room with tremendous accomodations/amenities, but if you're looking for a comfortable place to sleep and great location in the city, I think it's fantastic.

Despite reviews here, the service was very good from the moment we walked through the door. Our room was small, but since we were only staying for a night and were going to be sightseeing for most of the day, that was not a problem. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel seemed very secure as well.

The location couldn't be better...close to attractions, shopping, and public transportation. We also really liked having access to computers in the lobby and free wireless.

My only complaint was the difficulty we had finding parking initially, but there are several lots right behind the hotel with overnight parking for about $20/night.

We liked it very much.

2  Thank Sunshine4194
Reviewed May 28, 2006

We stayed 2 nights at Club Quarters for memorial weekend. If you have children, I don't recommend this hotel. The room is too small. If you request 2 beds, the beds are twin size so there is not enough room to sleep well. The pillows were very small, too. We arrived at the hotel about 1:30pm, the rooms were not available so we came back around 5:00pm to check in but the room with 2 beds was still not available so we had to wait about one hour until they finished cleaning up. There is no bathtub and the bathroom was very small, too.
In addition, the TV did not carry the service for HBO or SHOWTIME channels or movies. I got the price $80/night by Priceline but the parking was $25/day. The hotel does not have the parking garage, so you have to park in the place across from the hotel. Even though they stamped a 15% off discount on the parking ticket, the machine did not read it so we had to pay $50.00 in total. " What a rip off." The only advantage to stay in this hotel was the location. It was very closed to the many attractions from this hotel, however, If I visit Philly again, I will choose to stay at other hotel. I don't believe this hotel got 3 and 1/2 stars.

Stayed: May 2006
4  Thank GlobeTrotting33004
Reviewed May 22, 2006

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Club Quarters. I was travelling alone and had no problems. The room was clean, the staff were friendly, the other guests were courteous. It is definitely a hotel catering to business travelers, although there were many leisure travlers there as well. If you are looking for a lot of advice or individual service from hotel staff, it may not be the place for you, as there are not a lot of extra staff around that I noticed. It is in a great location with easy walking to many restaurants, amenities and attractions. I would stay here again without any qualms.

3  Thank LemonadeSandwich