2,899 results
All reviewsfiltered watergreat locationfront deskrooms are smallcenter cityliberty placerite aidchestnut streetrittenhouse squarecoffee machineacross the streetcentral locationbed was comfortablechecking inparking garagebusiness trippublic transportation
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Michael and the staff here at this Hotel are so amazing. I travel at least once a week for business and I always choose to stay here because of the staff and the rooms.
I am in the customer service industry, so believe me I know how important and imperative it is to have such a great personality and staff as this hotel does.
every time I come here Michael and his staff are remarkable and go above and beyond, they always show me hidden gems of the city and never hesitate to help me.
Stay here at this one of a kind hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We needed a place to stay for one night in Philadelphia and booked a room at Club Quarters. The location was fine, our (minimal) interaction with the staff was fine, the (minimal) free food in the morning was fine (coffee, fruit, energy bars), but the bed was NOT queen-sized.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great location for visitors as everything you might want to see in town or around town is an easy walk, bus or cab ride. The staff is extremely helpful with guests' needs. Rooms are quiet and comfortable. I have been here several times for business and consider the Club Quarters a second home.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are small but comfortable. If you wish larger, more spacious rooms, mention it when reserving a room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed at Club Quarters Philadelphia from 2/26 to 3/3. I was visiting UPenn as a prospective student.

The hotel is excellent. The room was really big, with a nice desktop and the bed absolutely comfortable. There were many power outlets to charge lots of devices in almost every corner of the room. Also there was a little fridge and a microwave. The decoration was really nice.

Also, the attention was great. At the desktop lobby was Joe, who is a great guy. He was of utmost help every single time I requested something. He was always smiling and solved everything efficiently and instantly.

Finally, there is a fancy restaurant in the hotel too. I had the chance to have breakfast there, and it was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

After taking a ferry from NJ, a bus from NY, a train in Philly, it was so nice to come back to the beautiful Club Quarters of Philadelphia.
Joe Crismond was the cherry on top to my stay.
He truly listened to my request for a quiet room and gave me such a beautiful room that one can only dream of. His customer service started with a smile and sometimes that's all one needs to brightens someone's tired day!
Thanks Joe!