2,905 results
All reviewsfiltered watergreat locationfront deskrooms are smallcenter cityliberty placerite aidchestnut streetrittenhouse squarecoffee machineacross the streetcentral locationbed was comfortablechecking inparking garagebusiness trippublic transportation
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at club quarters this past week, a few minor problems. First off my key to the elevators would not work and when I asked for towels for my room it took awhile. I came down to the front desk Ahlia and Shakira assured me that they would be on it. Sure enough in five minutes my things came, they also sent up some goodies with a lovely note. This hotel is great I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I went away for the weekend and had a great stay at Club Quarters. Great location and it's all about the people. Shakira (I'm sure i'm killing the spelling) was so helpful. She really went the extra mile for us.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We arrived an hour and a half after the check-in time to find our room was not yet available. When the room was ready, we got our keycards and waited five minutes for an elevator to arrive, the keycards did not work and another five minutes later we boarded the elevator down and they recoded our room keys so that they worked, and we waited another five minute wait for the elevator.

The room was a shoebox and smelled of chlorine. No fan in the bathroom, and walls like paper. Big HD screens on the wall that deliver cable stations in a quality you'd expect from the 1980s.

I'll forgive the amenities for its location and the staff, because they seemed almost over-eager to please. A call to the front desk and 20 minutes later we had extra pillows (no doubt they were waiting for the elevator).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Mike and joe at the front desk set the tone for my whole stay as soon as I arrived. Just goes to show good people are out there and will take care of you. This hotel is close to lots of places to eat and shop.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. It was under construction which was off-putting when I arrived. The staff were very friendly, and the lobby has a great vibe that feels like home. I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. My first room was not clean. The manager was accommodating and upgraded my room. My second room was a little better but not nearly as impeccable as the level of other hotels that I use on a frequent basis. I did have room service from the Davios restaurant at the hotel, and it was fabulous. The free snacks, drinks, and WiFi were also a plus. Overall, it was a good hotel. They just need to invest a little more time into the details of their rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014