$153
$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$134
$111
Doubletree.com
$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$181
$168
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$153
$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$165
$159
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$142
$132
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$208
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$158
$147
Kimpton
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$181
$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

2,830 results
All reviewsfiltered watergreat locationfront deskrooms are smallcenter cityliberty placerite aidchestnut streetrittenhouse squarecoffee machineacross the streetcentral locationbed was comfortablechecking inparking garagebusiness triplobby area
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. It was under construction which was off-putting when I arrived. The staff were very friendly, and the lobby has a great vibe that feels like home. I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. My first room was not clean. The manager was accommodating and upgraded my room. My second room was a little better but not nearly as impeccable as the level of other hotels that I use on a frequent basis. I did have room service from the Davios restaurant at the hotel, and it was fabulous. The free snacks, drinks, and WiFi were also a plus. Overall, it was a good hotel. They just need to invest a little more time into the details of their rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank ANashMelendez
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed here in the late 2000's I believe around 2007. I have stayed in other Club Quarters as well in Washington DC. Always well located business mans type hotel. I was traveling in for a family gathering with a lot of us traveling in, hence the need for the hotel rather than staying with a relative which I usually do. I travel to Philly on a regular basis, one of my favourite cities anywhere. Not a fancy hotel, but very clean with wifi and the amenities I need. Located right in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, so perfect for access to the rest of town, transportation, whatever. Very reasonably priced and as much or as little service as you require from the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you don't mind a room without a lot of space, this is the place to go if you're visiting Philly. Right in the middle of Center City on Chestnut street. Friendly staff, GREAT location close to everything you would want to do in Philly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I stay here quite a bit when in Philadelphia and am always amazed at the staff assembled... Absolutely a hidden gem..Unbelievably wonderful staff, very good location, and decent rooms. Highly recommend. The only improvement would be a better fitness center.

I

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Koovi
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I picked Club Quarters because I was able to get a nice hotel for a nice price especially being in the city. I was very pleased with the staff and the service of the hotel! It had a very nice room and I absolutely loved the stand up shower! I also loved the location. Being able to walk everywhere was a nice plus and exercise! The free tea and coffee was also a nice bonus. Even though I don't drink coffee, It was nice to be able to drink my tea all the time! Overall a lovely hotel. Michael at the front desk was also a great help and very patient with us. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the city for an affordable price! It was nice to be able to go away with my boyfriend and not spend a fortune!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple