“Decent Well Priced Hotel Center Philly”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #16 of 87 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel is located just of Rittenhouse Square. The hotel is clean and the service is very good. The people try to help as much as they can.

The lobby WIFI works well. The rooms are small but comfortable. The hotel is a business hotel. Weekend rates are available. The beds are soft and comfortable and there are nice amenities such as a small breakfast in the morning and free water on every floor.

There is a very upscale restaurant that has good reviews in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Made 2 reservations for consecutive days, front desk said it was ok for us to stay in the same room. The next morning we got a call saying we had to move rooms because of a maintenance problem. Alia at the desk gave us a bigger room and a bottle of wine for the trouble. Very thoughtful! Average hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

we enjoyed our stay at club quarters. Michael at the front desk works with all the guest at what ever they need. The rooms are clean and very well appointed. I stay in philly quite a bit and enjoy the hotel very much. the lobby and the coffee bar and the amenities are a welcome part of the hotel. the work out room is good for a quick work out.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed here for our anniversary and couldn't have been more pleased with the service.

Joe Crimson was extremely helpful getting us checked in quickly and giving suggestions of restaurants around town.

We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Mid-size downtown Philadelphia hotel with lobby on 2nd floor. Key card entry after 10PM. Caters to travelers from member organizations but also takes in general public as space allows, particularly on weekends. Specializes in simple nicely appointed rooms, fresh bottled water on demand, coffee and snack bar, reading room, and a restaurant on site. But somewhat cumbersome to have to travel to the 8th floor to get ice or use the vending. Also, the 2 elevators can be slow and are also used by housekeeping. You'll also need your room key card to operate the elevators. At times it took me several tries to get it to work. I didn't have a fridge or but apparently one is available on request. The TV is satellite connected and you receive more channels than you can ever watch. Close to major shopping and local transport. Thirty minute walk to main historical area. Rittenhouse Square is 3 blocks south.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have had the privilege of staying at the Club Quarters in Philadelphia on business for a number of years now. Being in the customer service industry myself, I have learned to appreciate staff members who continually perform above and beyond for clients and customers. Michael, the Guest Service Manager, did just that for me during my stay in October. I walked out of the hotel to have dinner with co-workers and while at the restaurant discovered my cell phone with my credit card was missing from my purse. Panicked, I called the hotel and Michael answered. He offered to go to my hotel room and search the room to check if I had left my phone in my room.
He confirmed my suspicions and let me know I could relax and have dinner knowing my credit cards and phone were in good hands. This is just one of the many examples of Michaels professionalism and excellent customer service. While other hotels would have asked "housekeeping" to check out the situation and phone me back hours later, Michael chose to help me out personally. Every time I check in to Club Quarters I am greeted with a rambunctious "hello, welcome back" and a "can do" attitude.. I am confident that if and when a problem occurs, I can phone Michael and it will be fixed promptly and with professionalism and a smile. You have an excellent employee in Michael.

1  Thank Annmarie L
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed three nights at Club Quarters in Philadelphia while attending a large convention. The hotel was within walking distance of the convention center and many other downtown sites and restaurants. The room was small but neat, clean and quiet with all of the modern amenities -- a good, comfortable bed, enough outlets, ample closet space, wifi and hair dryer. The staff was friendly and helpful, helping us several times with good restaurant recommendations. Only two very minor quirks: The card keys, which are needed for both room and elevator, are tricky to use; you have to slide them just right. But I had the hang of it by the time I left. Secondly, the hotel seems to be oriented toward the travelling businessman, not the businesswoman. There was a strange selection of channels on the TV -- and nothing I wanted to watch. Otherwise, nice place!