“Friendly staff, clean rooms and awesome location.”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
“Friendly staff, clean rooms and awesome location.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed here for our anniversary and couldn't have been more pleased with the service.

Joe Crimson was extremely helpful getting us checked in quickly and giving suggestions of restaurants around town.

We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Mid-size downtown Philadelphia hotel with lobby on 2nd floor. Key card entry after 10PM. Caters to travelers from member organizations but also takes in general public as space allows, particularly on weekends. Specializes in simple nicely appointed rooms, fresh bottled water on demand, coffee and snack bar, reading room, and a restaurant on site. But somewhat cumbersome to have to travel to the 8th floor to get ice or use the vending. Also, the 2 elevators can be slow and are also used by housekeeping. You'll also need your room key card to operate the elevators. At times it took me several tries to get it to work. I didn't have a fridge or but apparently one is available on request. The TV is satellite connected and you receive more channels than you can ever watch. Close to major shopping and local transport. Thirty minute walk to main historical area. Rittenhouse Square is 3 blocks south.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have had the privilege of staying at the Club Quarters in Philadelphia on business for a number of years now. Being in the customer service industry myself, I have learned to appreciate staff members who continually perform above and beyond for clients and customers. Michael, the Guest Service Manager, did just that for me during my stay in October. I walked out of the hotel to have dinner with co-workers and while at the restaurant discovered my cell phone with my credit card was missing from my purse. Panicked, I called the hotel and Michael answered. He offered to go to my hotel room and search the room to check if I had left my phone in my room.
He confirmed my suspicions and let me know I could relax and have dinner knowing my credit cards and phone were in good hands. This is just one of the many examples of Michaels professionalism and excellent customer service. While other hotels would have asked "housekeeping" to check out the situation and phone me back hours later, Michael chose to help me out personally. Every time I check in to Club Quarters I am greeted with a rambunctious "hello, welcome back" and a "can do" attitude.. I am confident that if and when a problem occurs, I can phone Michael and it will be fixed promptly and with professionalism and a smile. You have an excellent employee in Michael.

1 Thank Annmarie L
Kansas City
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed three nights at Club Quarters in Philadelphia while attending a large convention. The hotel was within walking distance of the convention center and many other downtown sites and restaurants. The room was small but neat, clean and quiet with all of the modern amenities -- a good, comfortable bed, enough outlets, ample closet space, wifi and hair dryer. The staff was friendly and helpful, helping us several times with good restaurant recommendations. Only two very minor quirks: The card keys, which are needed for both room and elevator, are tricky to use; you have to slide them just right. But I had the hang of it by the time I left. Secondly, the hotel seems to be oriented toward the travelling businessman, not the businesswoman. There was a strange selection of channels on the TV -- and nothing I wanted to watch. Otherwise, nice place!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Michael and Anthony were beyond helpful. They were exceedingly professional, but w/genuine warmth and generosity of spirit. This is a very high-end hotel w/wonderful amenities (except the fuzzy TV)The bedding and washroom = superb. Bonus: NO Weird hotel smells (too chemically clean or stale or generic.) Many hotel employees in Michael and Anthony's position at such a hotel exude an air of superiority, but not these two men. While driving through the city in search of the hotel, I phoned for some assistance. I expected to get get a quick answer and be left to my own devises. But no, Michael, did not tell me to pull over and plug in the address into my phone's google maps. He pulled out a map and guided me street by street to the hotel. Convenient parking across the street--not free, but discounted. Great location to walk and look at the public art of Philadelphia. (and safe--I'm a single woman who was totally comfortable walking from the Philadelphia Museum of Art to the hotel at 9 pm)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent location near Rittenhouse Square. Rooms are smallish, but cozy. Management couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. Great snacks in the evening - cappuccino machine, m&ms, biscotti - and Davio's Restaurant (the hotel restaurant/bar in the lobby) is absolutely terrific.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

excellent location, friendly staff, I had a smallish but clean and modern room.
great amenities (cappuccino machine! cookies, working free WIFI etc..) I was only disappointed by the poor noise insulation (in spite of the 9th floor you could hear the street well, being in front of the elevator you could also appreciate whenever a guest was "landing" to the floor.
In general a positive stay.
Breakfast at the restaurant was excellent and properly price, albeit a bit slow.