“Nice Hotel”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #19 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was offered a discount coupon for a night getaway to one of the local hotels in Philadelphia and decided on this one. Want familiar with the hotel but I thought "how bad could it be in Center City? " Well I was correct. Very nice looking hotel and although the rooms were small, it definitely was a great ambiance. I only had one issue but it was corrected.

1  Thank Mr_Red86
Write a ReviewReviews (2,568)

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Club Quarters Philly It was a barely comfortable room, clearly oldish and small with a slight odor. It was fine for me by myself, on a business trip, for a night. But my wife would've been unhappy here and I was much happier moving to a more upscale hotel after this one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sincyrity
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is very good business hotel downtown Phily. It is easy reachable from the Airport (taxi or rental car). Hotel is in agreement with parking garage nearby to give discounts to hotel guests.

It looks very stylish and it is well maintained. Stuff is friendly, and additional drink & coffe at the corrner at the lobby is just an extra positive thing. What I have also loved, is a water machine on every floor. It comes extremly handy, when you are back to the hotel after good (spicy) dinner.

Rooms are rather small but designed in a way that they have very comfortable feeling. I didn't eat in the restaurant, but I we heard some guest talking very fond of it.

The hotel is definitely a winner, especialy if you get a bargin price as we did. If I you go back to Philadelphia, I would deffinitely check this hotel for offering.

Room Tip: Take the one with a view on the Chestnut street.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Near everything tiny rooms good restaurant. Price was right. Tiny tiny tiny. Also bill discrepancy. I will call them today. I've stayed in many club quarters and the reason to stay in them is location and price. Not a vacation spot. I will be in NY next month and will stay in the mid town one.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The best advice I can offer is request and interior room. Many of the other reviews have already commented on the pros (price, location, free Wi-Fi/water bottles, etc.) and cons (small room size, miniature tv, noise from the street/neighboring rooms, etc.) of the hotel.

We had a street facing room our first night and the noise from outside was unbearable. There is a club below the hotel and we heard crowds of people until 3am (on a Friday night), and then garbage trucks at 5am. We kindly requested a room change for our second night (the staff was very accommodating) – and the difference was night and day! We’d happily return to the hotel (but only if we were guaranteed an interior room).

Room Tip: Request an interior room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Pros: Very affordable, excellent location near Rittenhouse Square, good service, clean room, free wifi

Cons: Thin walls, small standard room, small bathroom, small tv.

Stayed here for the first time with a friend for a night. I'm originally from Philly and probably passed it hundreds of times and never noticed it. I was pleasantly surprised. We didn't spend much time in the room. Just needed somewhere to sleep while we were hanging out in the city. So price and cleanliness were my biggest considerations. The room was clean and we ended paying less than 100 bucks for a night. If you just want a good hotel to crash at, I would suggest you check Club Quarters Philly out. I'll definitely come back. FYI... they also have locations in other major cities: New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Houston, London among others. For the price, I'd look into those locales as well.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Although I stayed on a business trip and found the hotel perfect for a business trip, I believe that it would be a good place for a vacation or getaway. I like the complimentary breakfast bars, fruit, and coffee in the morning. If you have a car, the parking is a bit of a hassle and I would suggest not renting one. Frankly, so many things to do are within walking distance, that a car is unnecessary.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business