The Club Quarters in Philly is in a GREAT location at a value price. That said, think through your options before finalizing on this one.
The rooms are VERY small. The room size was literally the same size as the last cruise cabin we had (balcony room on Carnival Cruise Lines), although to be fair, the bathroom had maybe 1-2 more sq ft. However, the cruise cabin had more closet space and more drawer space. I was travelling with my wife for the week, and we could not open both of our suitcases at the same time and still be able to walk from the bed to the bathroom.
The bed is advertised as a queen, and although it is bigger than a full, it seemed to be smaller than a queen. I'm not sure if it is a custom or european size or something. I wish I had brought a tape measure.
Also, the rooms are very noisy. Every time the phone rang in the room next door, we could clearly hear it. Sounds from the hallway also easily entered the room.
The staff are friendly most of the time. One morning they ran out of coffee in the lobby. I stopped by the front desk to let them know and they just gave me a blank stare without a response. I repeated myself, in a kind tone, and still got just the blank stare.
On the plus side, check in was a breeze using their automated system; The workout room was basic but sufficient; The self-serve water bottle stations were a nice addition.
If you are looking for a value hotel in a great part of Philly, this could be just the spot. If you are looking for anything remotely luxurious or spacious, this is not the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia