“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Frightening Fred is the guide you want to get. Kept everyone entertained and the way he delivered his stories (based off real facts) was awesome! Great way to start off the night downtown on a weekend!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Aaron S

garrison, ny
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fun, unique tour of "haunted" Philly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was a cute tour we decided to do on a whim one evening. It was interesting learning some of the folklore and tales of ghosts lurking around Philly. Nicole was our guide and she was great at keeping both the adults entertained and yet not spooking the kids on the tour too much. Overall, a fun thing to do at night if you have the time.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank beachgirl777
California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“I'd Pass on This One”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been to numerous ghost tours in various states and this was not even close to being as good. The tour guide was nice and knowledgeable but too much history and not enough ghost stories. I'm sure with the history here there is a lot of haunting a but this tour either didn't present it well or just didn't have enough stories to tell. It would be much better if the stories were shorter about the sightings and who they think they are of. Although this is a cheap tour and a good walk for exercise I wouldn't recommend it.

1 Thank Leong's
jacksonville fl
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont waste your time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I love doing historic/ghost tours and I love when both are combined into one. Our guide was friendly enough but I should have known from the get go that this wasn't the tour for me when she started out speaking in a 'ghoooostly manner' w a whisper-y tone and lots of hand gestures. Too theatrical for my taste. While some might prefer this manner of story telling I prefer good old everyday English.. For me if the story is good the theatrics aren't necessary. Not to be mean spirited but I can't recall a single story she told, they were THAT boring. I am trying to think of who this tour might be better suited for but I can't think of any audience.

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Ghost Tour with a fabulous guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Ginger. She dressed the part and showed her absolute commitment to Philadelphia, the ghost tour concept, and dramatic storytelling. Anyone serious about learning about ghosts in Philadelphia should definitely have Ginger show them around. My 12 year old daughter insisted we do this tour and we are so happy we did it. We learned a lot about the history of Philadelphia and got a closer look at its amazing architecture and historic neighborhoods.

3 Thank Meg R