“Great fora quick bite”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #729 of 4,631 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Reasonably priced, good quality food. Great coffee and breakfast and lunch items, as well as light dinner fare.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our first time to cozis was awesome. The menu was great for my children and had a a wonderful atmosphere. It was so good we came back the next day!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

First time eating at this chain. Food was stale, the tables and chairs were filthy, the bathroom was like a scene out of a horror movie. Horrible.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We always stopped at the Cosi at 12th and Walnut Sts for dinner before going to the Walnut St Theatre, sharing a family size pizza and a signature salad. It was a comfortable place to relax, use the free wifi, eat dinner and have some cappuccino and share a dessert. The website for Cosi 12th and Walnut Sts still shows a picture of the pizza and there is no mention that the menu has totally changed, substituting just sandwiches for the pizzas. At Panera, it is difficult for me to choose a sandwich because they all appeal to me; at Cosi, it was difficult because each had something that I know I would not like. Even more disappointing is that they no longer serve using regular china plates for the salads, just plastic, and paper cups for cappuccino and beverages. I skipped the cappuccino, had a side soup with the signature salad, and ordered some type of chicken sandwich for my husband. Cosi now rates as just another fast food option, not a place to have a casual meal. Wifi was not working; perhaps they did not want anyone to rate the new menu online? We will not be going back.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

good fresh hot coffee, right near our hotel. I did not eat there but the pastries looked delicious. down the street from Buddakhan