“Tracey Scott is amazing!!! Terrific customer service!!”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #827 of 4,445 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The customer service here is above and beyond and that's still an understatement! My boyfriend and I were visiting Philly and came here to grab the s'mores dessert. They were out of marshmallows so the manger Tracey Scott came over and introduced herself and asked if it would be ok to make us a brownie with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate sauce...ummm yes of course! She was the sweetest woman and she made both of us a huge amazing delicious dessert! We talked for a bit about her love for culinary arts and you can really tell she takes pride in her customers foods. She was so friendly and personable. The dessert was so yummy!!! We are coming back this week before we leave to see her. I honestly have never seen someone take so much pride in her job as Tracey! The restaurant is very nice, clean and simple and the oven is very cool the way it's open for all the yummy smelling flatbread pizzas. The other employees were very sweet as well. 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Loved Cosi so made sure to stop in for lunch during our trip. They changed the menu and service.
Food is adequate, calorie count on menu board is nice. But overall not worth the effort.
I won't be back

Reviewed December 17, 2013

In Sepember Cosi changed the menues in 2/3 of the locations in downtown Philadelphia. The "new menu" has really turned me off. Less bagel flavors and no "bundling of coffee" for breakfast. Plus no "combo" half sandwich and soup (or salad). Service with new menu is muich slower. I now walk 6-10 blocks further just to go to the few locations (9th and Chestnut is the best) that still offer the old menu and 9th and Chestnut is cleanest location by far. (Avoid 4th and Chestnut if you can. It is not clean)

1  Thank SteveinPhilly
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate here every morning since we were staying at a near by hotel for jury duty. It was always fresh and tasty! I can only speak for breakfast but the rest of the menu looked great too. Plus I like that they have things labeled with calories as well as gluten and vegetarian .

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was excited to see a Cosi just down the street from the hotel. I love their signature salad. The food is healthy and the quality is consistent. I love their Cosi bread.