“Nice Change from Airport Fare”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Ranked #105 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We think that before long, Philadelphians will be putting down their cheesesteaks and picking up lobster rolls. Located post security, our restaurant is the perfect place to dine or take off with take-out.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I enjoy eating here when traveling through PHL. Located right in the center and always great. I especially love it when returning from abroad. Nice welcome back to the USA.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife & I were looking to have dinner at the Philadelphia International Airport during a layover. I expected the choices would be limited to the usual stale sandwiches or cardboard pizza. We were delighted to find out that there was a Legal Seafood restaurant there and enjoyed a very good meal. After we started off with clam chowder my wife had a shrimp salad and I had fish & chips. It was very good, certainly better than the airport food we're used to.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Better than your usual fare in any airport. Cherrystone clams on half shell terrific and Boston Cream Pie for desert to die for even if it is not what you expect.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our first thought upon entering was to get some fresh lobsters to ship back home. We did not want to carry on the flight. That hope soon disappeared after we saw the prices for fresh lobster. The food is good and the only issue we have is with the prices which we think are even higher than most airports price for other food. The quality of the food was very good as was the service.We did not buy the lobster and will wait to get home and purchase at a local seafood store which in our case will actually be at a lower price.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I thought very carefully what I wanted to eat while waiting for my flight..I walked all around the airport and came upon Legal Seafood there was a small wait and I asked a single lady did she just want to share a table and get separate checks. The hostesses are a bit unprofessional and lackadaisical for me as Restaurant Manager, our server did not speak much and acted like he was too busy to have any kind of interaction with us.
I got the popcorn shrimp and they were hot and delicious for my app....I ordered the crabmeat roll as well and at first I thought cold crabmeat on a roll was odd but strangely it was fresh and good. I will definitely eat here again while waiting for a flight.