“Fantastic”

Ranked #164 of 4,445 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is truly awesome. Great wine, great ambiance, and fantastic food. Service wasalso great-wine and water glasses never left empty. My mom and I came here for happy hour to splurge on small plates and celebrate an occasion, and splurge we did. Over the course of a few hours we had the figs and gorgonzola, truffle egg toast, crab stuffed pepper, brie and cherry bruschetta, pistachio ricotta bruschetta with lavender honey, and the happy hour cheese. All of which were fabulous. Small, prefect portions for snacking and sampling. We ended our night with the lemon panna cotta and brioche bread pudding. Needless to say, we left satisfied and sad our evening was over. We are really looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love Tria. I have lived in the city for years and its one of my favorite bars. I know there are a few locations, but this is personally my favorite one. Definitely check out Tria on a Sunday for Sunday School where they feature a beer, wine, and cheese of the week. This is a perfect place for a date as well as you can get fabulous wines and beers and also enjoy a snack and a light meal at the same time. They also have a great listserve and update their calendar regularly so you can check out special events and tastings.

1  Thank phillygirl9
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were walking around on a hot day, and decided to stop in here to rest a bit. I had wine he had beer and we shared cheese, after we realized how delicious everything was we ordered entrees to go. Best tuna sandwich I have ever had. The staff were so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable about wine and cheeses to try them with. It was such a great experience we went back twice more and will definetly go back again.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Tria was right across the street from our hotel. We decided to grab some beer and snacks since it was a beautiful day. We were very happy with the quality and with the service. I would definitely come here often if I lived in Philly! The cheese platter was great, and the sausage and lentils were very tasty. The beer was also very refreshing and smooth. Great atmosphere and a perfect place to hang out.

1  Thank VanGian
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place was on my list because of good reviews – I made sure to fit it into a walking tour. It’s got a simple modern design – a few tables inside, bar seating, and then tables outside. The wine menu is terrific – their first Sunday morning special was literally exactly what I wanted: Rose. Your typical craft food – unusual ingredients, complicated flavors. I got two small plates that I liked very much – cooked figs stuffed with gorgonzola, and bread with brie and honey. The place is staffed by young female hipsters – they were exceedingly friendly but still managed to make me feel uncouth and out of place with my walking tour hat, bags, paperwork, etc. – one staff member came up behind me and reached under my barstool to pick up some business cards I had dropped and then advised me to place my purse on the stool next to me rather than the floor. She said it was for my purse’s safety but I’d have appreciated it if she had let her precious (empty) bar look untidy for the thirty minutes I was there – the two women down the bar from me were in running clothes for gods sake.