“Best way to see and hear about the city.”
Review of City Running Tours

City Running Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come explore the nation’s birthplace with City Running Tours - Philadelphia. Philadelphia is home to America’s most historic square mile featuring sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House. In the Art Museum District, you can tour the many art museums in the area and run up the steps that Rocky made famous. You can also explore Fairmount Park with over 215 miles of scenic trails making it the largest urban park system in the nation. And of course, what trip to Philadelphia would be complete without seeing where our famous Philadelphia cheese steaks are made? By running with City Running Tours, you can see these things first hand with a knowledgeable guide who shares your passion for running.
victoria
3 attraction reviews
“Best way to see and hear about the city.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a great experience in Philly with my knowledgeable and friendly guide Catelyn. She was perfect. Super nice and had great insight for me to hear about. From start to finish these guys were well organized having a goody bag w t shirt and many other useful run items awaiting my arrival to the hotel. I highly recommend this. I did it the next day in D.C too and plan to do it next month when I visit Chicago!

Visited July 2013

North Potomac, Maryland, United States
“Super Saturday at the Yards!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Rich and Michaela couldn't represent the CRT brand any better than they did yesterday during The Yards Brewery 5k tour. They displayed excellent teamwork, and really opened themselves up to our running group, as it became like we were running with old friends. If all 10 of the CRT cities could have a tandem team like R&M, how great would that be!

All of the stops felt important, and reminded me of the fun and morale that running can bring if done right!

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

What a great way to stay for on vacation. :). My guide picked me up and we went all over the city. I wish we had one of these in Houston.

Visited June 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Why haven't I done this before?”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It always takes a while to get the layout of a new place, plus beating the jetlag can be hard.
This run was perfect. Paced to suit me, informative and by the end of morning one in philly I had seen heaps of the city & had it laid out in my head. My guide was not only informative, but really good company to run with.
I would highly recommend City Running tours, and I am looking forward to my next one!

Visited May 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great running tour!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was my first running tour and I think it's a great way to explore a new city. Our guide was very nice and well-informed and he adjusted the speed according to our wishes (and we stopped to take pictures a couple of times). This way, you can cover a greater area than when walking and see a lot more than while on a bus. And of course, it's a nice way to do sports while travelling.

Visited May 2013