“A great way to see the city!”
Review of City Running Tours

City Running Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come explore the nation’s birthplace with City Running Tours - Philadelphia. Philadelphia is home to America’s most historic square mile featuring sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House. In the Art Museum District, you can tour the many art museums in the area and run up the steps that Rocky made famous. You can also explore Fairmount Park with over 215 miles of scenic trails making it the largest urban park system in the nation. And of course, what trip to Philadelphia would be complete without seeing where our famous Philadelphia cheese steaks are made? By running with City Running Tours, you can see these things first hand with a knowledgeable guide who shares your passion for running.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I recommend City Running Tours to locals and tourists and new runners and experts alike! There's something for everyone.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Enjoyed the run, and the guide.! I've been on about four "City Running Tours" and they have all been great.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I picked an 8 mile run which was a stretch for me. My running partner, Steph, showed up right on time, ran at my pace yet challenged me, was fun to talk with and very personable and knew a lot about her city. The t-shirt is a perfect fit and the other goodies are much appreciated. I would highly recommend City Running Tours and will do it again!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was actually looking to see if there were any races coming up on the weekend I was visiting from Los Angeles and the River to River tour came up instead. I thought it would be a good way to see Philly and get in some exercise at the same time and that's exactly how it turned out. Besides the usual sites of Independence Hall, city Tavern, Comcast Center and the two Rivers, there was a great monument to the Irish immigration to the US that I would have missed if not for this tour. My questions were answered promptly by email with great customer service overall.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was looking to do something different for my birthday that included exercise.
At first glance, the Liberty Bell City Running Tour didn't seem that exciting.
However, my expectations were pleasantly exceeded.
We were a small group of 4 plus the tour guide and it was fun.
Guide was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Got smarter about my city and burned some calories.
I've been sharing and recommending with others and will look to do another tour in the future.
Its a unique option especially for visiting friends who are active.

1  Thank Brian P