“The real reason”
Review of Beck's Cajun Cafe

Beck's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #81 of 4,466 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Truthe be told this is the real reason I volunteer for the Philly home show. The food is pure Cajun and the service is great. I suggest everything on the menu and would kill for the fried mac and cheese, it too is Cajun style. Go empty cause you will get filled up!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

the staff was very nice they give us to try alligator sausages and fritted oysters!!!! very good!!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Tasty comfort food at a reasonable price located at the Reading Terminal Market. Service was friendly but just ok. They could use some organization to improve efficiency and service. Expect long lines especially during lunch and weekends. Try the gumbo and the train wreck!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have loved this place since the first time I ordered. There is no wrong choice when you order from here. Everything is fresh and ready to go. The staff is pleasant and has a great sense of humor. If you like spice, definitely try here!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I am from Louisiana (Cajun Country) and currently reside in Philly with my wife. When we were told about Beck's we made a special trip to the Reading Terminal Market to assess the food here. Overall, the food was pretty good. It is always difficult to recreate authentic-tasting food from areas others than the original place; however, Beck's is as close to Cajun as I have had the pleasure of tasting. The Shrimp Po'Boy is pretty good and if you are lucky enough to visit on Wednesday or Sunday, you can treat yourself to a beignet (pronounced ben-yay). Honestly, this is my go-to place when in Reading Terminal Market. If you never plan to visit LA or New Orleans, then you should treat yourself to this place to try Cajun food,