“Chinatown tour”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present "name-your-own-price "Philadelphia tours. These unique and entertaining tours will take you through many of Philly's most interesting neighborhoods. We offer a wide range of sightseeing tours to help you get to know Philadelphia. We also offer food tours, ghost tours and private tours. Get to know Philadelphia with local tour guides who have a passion for their city.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Chinatown tour”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Jenn was an amazing guide with so much history knowledge and great food recommendations. The food was so cheap and fun to share with my friends on the the tour. Ending the tour at a sitdown restaurant trying many different appetizers was a perfect ending. We even were treated to an impromptu Chinese church tour by a church deacon walking by our tour. This is my second Free Tour by Foot ( did the Real Philadelphia tour last summer) Highly rec. any of them.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour - lot's of inside tips”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I did the Real Philadelphia Tour which is a 4 hour tour covering a lot of the culture, food and history of Philadelphia. Jenn our guide was very passionate about the city and the content she shared was both insightful and pitched at just the right level for me.

I especially liked the pitt stops along the tour to pick up snacks, food and drinks at the Italian Market, and other places we spotted on the route.

TIP - show up early there is a lot to cover and they mean what they say when they leave one time!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“April 19, 2014”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Very informative tour with an energetic tour guide Chris. A little long of a tour, and it was a little crowded so hard to hear at times, but very good tour.

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see the city”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I took a tour of Philly and had the best time with the group of people that attended.I was interested in the concept of FREE tour, and thought, why not....I was more than happy to tip the guide for his time. The tour guide was truly special, energetic, funny and full of history and obscure facts, LOVED it!!! Thumbs up to Chris for sharing the wonderful history of Philadelphia and being upbeat and personable the whole time. I plan to do the tour later this year with my family, and I hope I can get Chris to lead the tour.

Trumbull, Connecticut
“Absolutely outstanding tour of Philly by Chris!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I loves the idea of a free tour (who wouldn't?!) so I signed up the family to explore a bit of the city and hopefully learn a little as well. I had no idea what a treat we were in for! We met Chris K with a huge group. He rose to the occasion. He had so much energy and was loud and clear enough for everyone to hear. He had a perfect balance of history and humor to keep us completely engrossed for the two hours we were with him. Even my 10 and 13 year old payed attention and had fun learning about our county's history! If you can request, ask for Chris. He was that good! I would HIGHLY recommend Free Tours by Foot and was happy to tip him at the end since he was great!