“Excellent Brunch”
Review of The Dandelion

The Dandelion
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dandelion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Sansom
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great atmosphere on a beautiful fall day with excellent food. We had oysters to start followed by the beef burger and fish and chips.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I Love the outside of this place ! Felt like I was in Italy. The service was great! The location is really close to shopping and Hotels. The prices were very reasonable and the food was great

Reviewed October 28, 2013

A lot of my dining out experiences are with friends not from Philly. My job is to research and make reservations. The latest outing was for Brunch and I selected Dandelion. The atmosphere is authentic pub complete with a fireplace. The menu has a big selection. All of the food was delivered hot, well prepared and visually attractive. Our waiter was attentive and made several trips to our table to check in and refill our glasses. Despite how busy they were they didn't rush us out. Prices are reasonable. I can't wait to go back and try some of the luscious offerings I saw being delivered to other tables. I will be taking my husband this week.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We hit the Pub at Happy Hour and it was very busy. It didn't take long before we had a table,
menu and a cold beer. The outside appearance is like being in Great Britain. The atmosphere is fantastic everything you envision when you think of a Pub. Pretty flowers outside, tables set up on the side on the street. Cute, cute.

We decided to stay for dinner and had the traditional banger's and mash, with caramelized onions, oh so good.

The service was very good for such a busy place.

Great fun, check it out.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I can't say it is the best meal I have ever had but it certainly rated high up. The building itself is beautiful, the fact that they have kept the décor is great. The service was fantastic and the fish and chip I had was certainly as great as the one I have in my village in Leicestershire..... and that is some recommendation! A great experience.