“The BEST Deviled eggs EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Dandelion

The Dandelion
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dandelion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 4,339 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, British, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Sansom
Long Beach, New York
“The BEST Deviled eggs EVER!!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed at the Palomar and were told of this local English Pub...what a recommendation! We couldn't stop with their deviled eggs...we even went back the next day for happy hour $2 special! the bartender was great, great atmosphere and very low key! recommend for business (big after work crowd) and anyone who just wants to relax and have a great seat at the large bar.

Visited January 2013

Nanuet, New York
“It is a British Style Restaurant”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It is actually the only place in the USA that I have seen that they serve the cask ale with the hand pump like you find all over the UK. Upon entering I felt like I was back in UK but keep in mind this is Philadelphia and the barist does expect a tip. I had a burger which I was told was voted as the cities best burger and in fact it is better than any I ever had in the UK but not quite as good as about a half dozen I've had in New York. Overall the service is very good and the food is of high quality. I would definitely recommend it.

West Decatur, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went in on the recommendations of a few friends and we were not disappointed. Authentic cuisine and a great beer selection, both on draft and bottles. We will definitely return to the Dandelion.

Winchester, England, United Kingdom
“A better 'British' pub than some british pubs”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Came here for a mid afternoon drink and take a look at the menu. Ended up staying some time talking to the bar staff and watching some football.
The decor is really nice, with good qualilty finishings. The atmosphere is relaxed and it's easy to while away the time.
Bar staff were very friendly and the ale was very tasty and not too heavy. I had a taster of the award winning pate which was out of this world.
Really liked this place and it's in a lovely are of the city right by Rittenhouse Square.
Would definitely return

New Jersey
“Excellent Brunch”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Four of us had brunch at The Dandelion. Everyone was delighted with their meal and the service. We had eggs benedict, pancakes, and sandwiches. Additionally, we ordered a pot of tea. Everything was excellent. The only complaint I would make is that we were not given honey for the tea. We did not ask for it, and I was the only one in our party to add sugar, everyone else was fine with it straight from the pot (made with loose tea leaves). It is hard to rate a restaurant solely on one brunch experience, so I gave it a 4 rather than a 5.