City Line Hotel
$271
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$156
$199
Loews Hotels
$189
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$196
$143
$179
Courtyard
$148
$139
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here because it was cheap and we were going to a concert at the Mann. This hotel is not in a bad neighborhood, but from what goes on in this place you would think it was in the middle of North Philly. This place had pimps, hookers and I think someone was stabbed there during a fight on October 5th. There was dried blood all over the lobby in the morning, and down a stairwell. The rooms were are 105+ degrees because of broken ac, black guys were harassing girls in the hallways, I seriously would not even think about laying down in one of the beds in this place. Don't be fooled by the location on City Ave this place is not safe.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank theverymoon
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed here because it was the cheapest option in philly. Well, actually, it's pretty far outside philly with terrible traffic in between and only a strip mall in walking distance. The biggest problem I had was the heat: there was no thermostat, just an on off switch. All night was getting up to turn it on, then off, then back on, then off. I was either too hot or freezing cold all the time. When it was on, the heater sounded like a jumbo jet landing next to the bed. The TV didn't work either, but after an employee spending about an hour in my room trying to fix it, I gave up on TV.
Even at check in they had no record of my reservation with hotels.com and no internet access. I had to call hotels.com and sit on hold with them in the lobby so they could talk to reception. Uncomfortable bed, damp everything, mold smell, I'm not a picky traveler (I've stayed in seedy motels all over the world) but this place is terrible. stay away!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank tr4velc4t
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We enjoyed another stay at the North American Motor Inn recently. It is so conveniently located near major roads and many good restaurants and stores nearby. It is also on 2 good bus routes for downtown visits. The rooms are clean and well equipped. The TVs work well and the beds are comfortable. We always enjoy our stays here.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if that is important to you. Rooms are not fully accessible
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is the worst MOTEL I have ever stayed in....BED BUGS are still there. I wish we would have research this MOTEL better before travelling from 10 hours for our Family Reunion....We had to change rooms,no air, nasty shower curtains, holes in the ceiling, mold in the rooms. NO SWIMMING POOL...It's not worth the stay..GO TO The HILTON which is less than a mile away.

Room Tip: Trust me, do not stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank DeniseCarolina33
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel is a dump!!!!!!!!! I stayed here July 5-7, 2012. Had to change to four different rooms in my two night stay! Air conditioning did not work and its 100 degrees! There were bed bugs in the room, they ended up in my luggage and biting me!!! Requested Manager several times, left several messages and went to the front desk on several occasions looking for him. Always was told he was not around and they would have him contact me, To this day I have not heard back from him and I left another message yesterday!!! I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau, and my next step will be filing a lawsuit!!! ONCE AGAIN STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP!!!!!!!!! This place is a serious risk to your health!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends