“A Must-Do!”

Philadelphia Cheesesteak Tour by Segway
$85.00*
Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
More attraction details
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
San Jose, California
“A Must-Do!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I booked an Awfully Nice Tour for my first visit to Philadelphia. We only had one day in the city, and I wanted to see more than just Independence Hall and the Historic Park area. I am a U.S. history teacher and I know my Pennsylvania colonial history pretty well, but I don't know much about Philadelphia's growth as a city. Trevor, our tour guide, tailored a three-hour tour to meet my needs: see all the historic spots, and learn about how Philadelphia developed as a city. We traveled by private car from East Philly to West Philly, stopping in at the sites I wanted to see. He picked us up at the Independence Hall Visitor Center (after we did our own tour of Independence Hall) and dropped us off at the train station so we could head back to our home base for the trip. Trevor was extremely knowledgeable and personable--I highly recommend him and Awfully Nice Tours for a custom-tailored experience!

Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Chris is a tour God!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My son and I went in the Philly by segway tour today. We live an hour outside the city and have been on nearly every tour there is of Philadelphia. We are also members of the constitution center, the museum of art, the zoo....you name it. We were both extremely surprised and impressed that our guide, Chris taught us many things we hadn't heard before. My son talked about it the entire ride home!!! We went on this tour mainly because he wanted to ride a segway and the tour part was a bonus, but Chris was knowledgeable, funny, thorough and engaging!!! If you want an exciting and informative tour of Philly then this, my friends, is the way to go!!! Oh...and it was 100 degrees out today and we were having so much fun we never noticed until it was over!

Visited July 2013
“Historic Philly Segway Tour”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Josh was a great tour guide. He was knowledgable about all aspects of the city. He took us on a 10 mile tour of the most historic spots in Philly. Would highly recommend this tour for anyone and the Segways were awesome.

Sanatoga, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Philly tour”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had friends from Australia visiting and wanted to give them a taste of Philly history and icons.
Scheduled 4 hour tour but had to change at last minute to two hour tour due to very bad weather prediction. Our guide, Jason, was able to fit in all the areas we wanted to get to, and give us a great overview of historical facts and interesting comments on the places we went.
Great job and tour.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank JOHNJ19464
Austin, Texas
“Philadelphia native son rocks the Rocky tour”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had the good fortune of having Chris as our tour guide for the ultimate Rocky tour. Chris loves Philadelphia and his enthusiasm for his beloved city was infectious and greatly enhanced our experience. His knowledge of all things Rocky was fun and informative. This tour was customized to our likes, we stopped for great cheesesteak and even got dropped off at the Phillies game. This tour was phantastic and the highlight of our stay in Philadelphia!