“"So Cool!" Rocky Tour”

$55.00*
and up
Philadelphia Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"So Cool!" Rocky Tour”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I took my husband and two children on a surprise trip to Philly in October of last year for his 40th birthday...he has assured me on many occassions that it is one of the best trips he has ever been on and I have Andy at Awfully Nice Tours to thank! Andy was extremely helpful prior to our arrival in Philadelphia recommending places to stay and eat while in town. Andy answered all of my questions and made the planning stage so much easier. Andy came and picked up our family at our hotel and dropped us off there when the tour was done. I must say that riding in a minivan on a personalized tour is definitely the way to go! We were able to see the many sights of the Rocky movie (which my husband and daughter could not get enough of) and were able to spend as much or as little time at each location as we wanted and didn't feel rushed at all. I cannot tell you how many times I heard, "So cool" come out of my husband's mouth! Thank-you so much Andy for an enjoyable and informative tour!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Jodie V

San Juan, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very flexible and Interesting Tour”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I took my father and son to see the Phillies. Since we had spare time I research for possible tours. Scheduling the tour was complicated from my side and Andy was very accommodating with my multiple emails and request for information. The day of the tour we were greeted by Jason a very fine young man with a lot of knowledge about the City of Philadelphia. It was a very, very hot day in the City and he was very accommodating as I kept changing the pace of the tour to manage my fathers' and 11 year old son needs. We had a great time and got a lot of information. Very courteous and very professional. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city. This is the first tour where you can really control the agenda and pace. Great idea.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank miguel l
Frankfurt, Germany
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Even with the very very hot conditions our guide NINA made the trip to the major sides of Philly a pleasant experience.... we hopped from shade to shade and with her interesting and fascinating stories she was able to keep even our sons (9,13 yrs) happy and listening.... Thanks NINA for a great tour !

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awfully Nice - Perfect Tour!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently booked Awfully Nice Tours for a one-day tour from New York City to Philadelphia and I just have to say that the tour was awfully nice. Andy and Mary helped a lot before, during and after the trip. Chris, the guide, was just great. Professional, funny and polite, enthusiastic... The 25 visitors had fun and enjoyed the city. This is the first review I have ever written about these kind of services in my life but I feel it is just fair to say something positive about this great company and its great service! Beatriz.

1 Thank Beatriz B
apmaunder, Owner at Awfully Nice Tours & Philly Tour Hub, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thanks so much Beatriz!! It was a pleasure to work with you, and I know that Chris really enjoyed the group and had a good time as well. I hope we see you again on your next trip!
Healdsburg, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour of Philadelphia”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family of four was in Philadelphia for the first time and we were looking for a good way to see the city. Fortunately we found Awfully Nice Tours. Our tour guide, Jason picked us up at our hotel and proceeded to offer us our own customized tour. We saw everything you could see in four hours and also had time to stop for a water ice (a very tasty and refreshing Philly treat!). Jason was a fountain of information, but more than just the stuff you find in history books. And because this was our tour, we got to ask all the questions we wanted. At the end, I felt like we learned a lot about a truly great city and had a lot of fun. We will be back to Philadelphia and back for another Awfully Nice Tour!

3 Thank David58B