“Awfully Nice Tours allowed us to customize our tour and travel at our own pace.”
Review of Philly Tour Hub

$85.00*
Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I selected this tour operator because I wanted a tour option that would be geared to our interests and paced appropriately for my parents who are in their upper 70’s. My father has significant hearing loss and I feared a traditional tour wouldn’t allow him the opportunity to fully understand the information that was presented. This was the perfect solution! It was a delight to have the day to ourselves with a very well informed guide who customized our tour effortlessly to our interests and our pace. ACES!

1  Thank ConnieOMA

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had some free time in Philadelphia last week, and decided a walking tour would be fun. I signed up for a 3 hour tour of center city. Much to my surprise when my guide Jeremy showed up, I was the only person on the tour that day. What a pleasure. A really informed young man, who clearly loves the city and enjoys giving tours. I learned a tremendous amount about city planning, what was planned, what was not, saw some awesome buildings , listened to the Wanamaker organ at Macy's, which I had passed often and never even noticed and thoroughly enjoyed my visit. The time passed so quickly and it was special to be able to tailor make the tour to the things that interested me most! I highly recommend this way of seeing a city, and will do it again wherever I visit.

1  Thank Evelyn W
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I booked a last minute tour. Jason was our guide and he did a fabulous job. He showed us parts of Philadelphia that we would never have seen. He was very informative and answered all of our questions. Because of Jason we fell in love with Philadelphia. This is a tour company that really does a great job.

1  Thank melindaed
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We spent half a day with Andy of Awfully Nice tours in September, 2011. In setting up the tour Andy was very prompt in returning emails and very helpful with suggestions. During the tour he was friendly, informative and an easy person to spend time with. We did everything I had requested and he included additional items of interest that I hadn't known about. I would absolutely recommend him for any kind of tour!

1  Thank PinkLadyOne
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The weather forecast for the day of our tour was rain all day. Andy, our personal and personable tour guide, left it up to us as to whether or not to go ahead with the tour. As we would be departing the area the next day, we decided to go and don't regret it. Friday traffic and rain slowed us down a bit so we didn't get to see every thing but we learned a lot about the history and landmarks of Philadelphia and Valley Forge. We also visited niches of the city that we would not have found on our own. Andy did the driving and gave a very informative and personal tour of the city. We highly recommend Awfully Nice Tours and would take them again next time we're in town.

2  Thank Tom L