“Great reminder of what Philly has to offer!”

Awfully Nice Tours & Philly Tour Hub
Book In Advance
More Info
$55.00*
and up
Philadelphia Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Great reminder of what Philly has to offer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

I recently went on the Philly on Tap Walking tour during Philly Beer Week. If was nice to visit places that I've been to, but never knew the history behind. Alex was our guide and he did a great job. I would definitely recommend this tour to others.

Visited June 2011

Dallas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tour for Groups!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

I plan meetings for our executive officers, board of trustees and their wives. The group is well traveled and we have quite a few history buffs. The pressure is on to find something to do that everyone will love. THANK GOODNESS FOR ANDY!!! We did a group history tour and the women did the Amish tour. I received rave reviews about Andy from both tours. He was knowledgeable, professional and dependable. He is definitely an asset to meeting planners!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Kimmarcelle
South Orange, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Rocky Tour with Andy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

Our family of 4, (two boys ages 6 and 8) did the Rocky theme tour with Andy. What a fantastic experience. My boys had a blast and my husband and I enjoyed, not only the Rocky tour stops, but the wealth of information Andy shared about Philadelphia. He was very professional, arrived on time and was completely accommodating. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city of brotherly love!

Visited May 2011
Clear Lake, Iowa
“It was great tour that lets you choose what you see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had contacted Andy about doing a one day trip and asked for suggestions for Philadelpia area that were a little more rural. We got our list and were able to look into what we wanted to see and do for the day, and I will say that we had great time. Our day was not planned to the minute and we had our ideas of what we wanted to see with our priorities listed first and got to see everything a little more than what we had anticipated, it really was a fun time and great day. Thank you so much Andy!!!!

Visited April 2011
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Rocky Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided on this tour. Andy picked me up from the train station, took me for a fantastic tour of not only the Rocky sites, but he showed me numerous historical and scenic attractions of wonderful Philadelphia. I highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited March 2011