“Fabulous Tour for Groups!!”
Review of Philly Tour Hub

$85.00*
Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I plan meetings for our executive officers, board of trustees and their wives. The group is well traveled and we have quite a few history buffs. The pressure is on to find something to do that everyone will love. THANK GOODNESS FOR ANDY!!! We did a group history tour and the women did the Amish tour. I received rave reviews about Andy from both tours. He was knowledgeable, professional and dependable. He is definitely an asset to meeting planners!

1  Thank Kimmarcelle
There are newer reviews for Philly Tour Hub

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Our family of 4, (two boys ages 6 and 8) did the Rocky theme tour with Andy. What a fantastic experience. My boys had a blast and my husband and I enjoyed, not only the Rocky tour stops, but the wealth of information Andy shared about Philadelphia. He was very professional, arrived on time and was completely accommodating. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city of brotherly love!

Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had contacted Andy about doing a one day trip and asked for suggestions for Philadelpia area that were a little more rural. We got our list and were able to look into what we wanted to see and do for the day, and I will say that we had great time. Our day was not planned to the minute and we had our ideas of what we wanted to see with our priorities listed first and got to see everything a little more than what we had anticipated, it really was a fun time and great day. Thank you so much Andy!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided on this tour. Andy picked me up from the train station, took me for a fantastic tour of not only the Rocky sites, but he showed me numerous historical and scenic attractions of wonderful Philadelphia. I highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

My 10 year old daughter and I had a great 4-hour tour with Andy Maunder! In this time interval we managed to see multiple sites, enjoy beautiful views of Philadelphia, learn plenty of new and interesting information, stop by several sites for more detailed tour, and even taste some specialty foods! Andy is very professional with a sense of what he wants you to see, but he is also very flexible and adaptable to the audience.

2  Thank leonidklop