“It was great tour that lets you choose what you see”
Review of Philly Tour Hub

$85.00*
Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had contacted Andy about doing a one day trip and asked for suggestions for Philadelpia area that were a little more rural. We got our list and were able to look into what we wanted to see and do for the day, and I will say that we had great time. Our day was not planned to the minute and we had our ideas of what we wanted to see with our priorities listed first and got to see everything a little more than what we had anticipated, it really was a fun time and great day. Thank you so much Andy!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided on this tour. Andy picked me up from the train station, took me for a fantastic tour of not only the Rocky sites, but he showed me numerous historical and scenic attractions of wonderful Philadelphia. I highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

My 10 year old daughter and I had a great 4-hour tour with Andy Maunder! In this time interval we managed to see multiple sites, enjoy beautiful views of Philadelphia, learn plenty of new and interesting information, stop by several sites for more detailed tour, and even taste some specialty foods! Andy is very professional with a sense of what he wants you to see, but he is also very flexible and adaptable to the audience.

2  Thank leonidklop
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I am a mom who was in Phila with my 27 and 20 year old daughters. We booked an afternoon tour with Andy. We wanted to look at potential neighborhoods for a young professional to live, as the 27 year old was considering moving there. We also wanted to see the sights, learn the history, etc. Andy is so friendly and knowledgeable and flexible and has a great sense of humor. We loved spending time with him, and he really did a great job of educating us while entertaining us. He is interesting and charming and really made sure we saw everything of interest to us. We all loved it. The tour exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank DorisLee07
Reviewed January 30, 2011

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers from Australia. We had a half day stop off in Philadelphia the day after Xmas and as our 14 year old is a crazy Rocky fan we thought we would surprise him with a private and personal tour of relevant Rocky sights. We started planning the tour months in advance and as we were arriving via train many emails were sent as timetables were set in place. Throughout these numerous emails Andy Maunder was very patient and helpful , he offered an start time for the tour even on a Sunday morning for us to gain optimum benefit of out time. We and our luggage were picked up and dropped off at the train station on time and without hassle. Andy gave us a great mix of Rocky sites and Philadelphia history. The tour was great fun and we even managed to experience a little snow as we ran up the Rocky steps. The day couldn't have been better. I would thoroughly recommend Awfully Nice Tours.

1  Thank ABColby