“Great experience!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Having lived in south jersey for nearly 40 years I visit Philadelphia pretty often. I took my kids (14 & 13) on the 90 minute tour with Detours. We had an awesome time. Mike the tour guide did an outstanding job providing details about the scenes and how to operate the Segway. I have to admit riding the segways was as fun as learning about the city. Maybe more so according to the kids! Definitely 6 thumbs up from my crew!

Visited September 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are Philly natives, but wanted to do something fun and outdoors in Philly; we had a great time and even learned a few new things about the city! Mike was a great guide! We did the 1.5 hour tour, but are looking forward to doing the 3 hour version sometime soon.

Visited September 2013
“A Must Do in Philly”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Fun and fabulous way to see the city, Mike our tour guide rocked it and knew the sights very well, best 1.5 hours in the city of brotherly love!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best experience EVER!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I had three teenagers with us and we all had a blast! We went on the 1.5 hour tour but it did end up being longer. Our guide was very informative with the history of the area, as well as, how to teach us the Segway. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something a little different. It was definitely worth the money!!

1 Thank Dawn F
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
“Best way to see Philly”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family and I took a vacation to Philadelphia from San Diego. There is so much to see in Philly and we were short on time. The Detours Segway tour covers so much ground and our guide Mike was excellent. I highly recommend Mike and Detours for anyone coming to Philly.